Don't you just hate it when....

jezzi999 said:
I saw that, they did seem to be wilfully ignoring advice and repeating the same thing.

Glad its not me just being sensitive!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you think making healthier choices when the rest of the family were having whatever they wanted at a meal might have made you a miserable cow but you don't want to be a fat cow so feel you have to make those choices.

Well done you! Xx

Edit, read this in my drunken state last night and for some reason this was the comment I came up with...hope you're ok! Xx

Last edited:
Dyhiw you come on to minis to find Emsies not had a great night :( hope you are okay Hun xxx

Also, when your husband promises you faithfully that he won't stay out really late & be completely useless today, cos he knows I'm going away with work for most of the week & getting up really early for my flight tomorrow & he would like to do something nice today. Then promptly rolls in at 4.30am & will be a cabbage today.

He will never be able to moan at me about going away for work again.

*Emsie* said:
Thanks hun, not sure what's going on at the moment but it'll work out one way or other I suppose x
Men eh!? Hope your days not completely ruined today xx

I'm gonna force him to do stuff, hangover or not!

DYJHIW you gain half a pound and target seems impossible!

It is hard but hopefully not impossible now stop being hard on yourself! Yoou are slap bang in the healthy weight range for your height and fair enough if you want to lose a bit more but it will be harder I suppose when you don't have much to lose.
Have you not done more exercise this week and could it be that affecting the scales?x

It is hard but hopefully not impossible now stop being hard on yourself! Yoou are slap bang in the healthy weight range for your height and fair enough if you want to lose a bit more but it will be harder I suppose when you don't have much to lose.
Have you not done more exercise this week and could it be that affecting the scales?x

I know I should be grateful and that I seem like a moan (I promise I try not to lol) but I just want to hit target so bad. I only managed 3 days at the gym this week (same as the previous week).
What's more frustrating, I never can sleep on the night before WI (Yes, I'm insane) so I always wake up SUPER early and usually try to hold off til about 7 to weigh. This morning, I weighed at 6 and was 9st bang on...so I had my breakfast, and went back to bed in a huff. Being the serial weigher that I am I weighed again when I woke up and was 8st 13.
My scales are out to destroy me haha! Anyways my head is up...it's a new week :)

I know I should be grateful and that I seem like a moan (I promise I try not to lol) but I just want to hit target so bad. I only managed 3 days at the gym this week (same as the previous week).
What's more frustrating, I never can sleep on the night before WI (Yes, I'm insane) so I always wake up SUPER early and usually try to hold off til about 7 to weigh. This morning, I weighed at 6 and was 9st bang on...so I had my breakfast, and went back to bed in a huff. Being the serial weigher that I am I weighed again when I woke up and was 8st 13.
My scales are out to destroy me haha! Anyways my head is up...it's a new week :)

I'm not saying you should be grateful hun you've worked hard and deserve your weight loss I just hate to see it messing with your head so much and it seems that it is and I really think you should give yourself a break or better still break those effin scales!

Haha no, no I know you weren't, I know you were being completely supportive, I think I may just be crap with words and maybe saying that I should be 'pleased with what I've achieved so far' would be a better way of putting it as you're right-I've worked hard, the weight didn't just fall off (though it would be fantastic if it would hehe).

I'm going to TRY and not weigh this week...Miss_Corset and I managed all of about 24 hours last week before we gave in to the temptation of the scales. I'm not sure I can last a whole week but a few days might work! :) Thanks for your support though, it really is appreciated :)

I'm not saying you should be grateful hun you've worked hard and deserve your weight loss I just hate to see it messing with your head so much and it seems that it is and I really think you should give yourself a break or better still break those effin scales!

I think Emsie is right, you need to get used to how you really look, not how you think you look?

Does that make sense?

I've been over to your photo thread, and to be honest the last photo, you wouldn't look out of place at a posh red carpet event with loads of cameras snapping away. The difference between your Disney photos is amazing as well!

You should be proud of how far you've come!

MinkyDinky said:
You fall asleep with your daily contacts in and so when you wake up... You can't get them out for love nor money. Eyes are bordering on sore now and I'm ready to cry :(

Ouch! At least you didn't put in a pair over the top?

Back