Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw youve spent money you really shouldnt have because youve found the new tigi bead head range "candy fixations" whilst buying the bed head shone spray so you now have the lemon meruinge totally baked, the sugar glaze hair shine and the mega whipped marshamallow texturizer along with what you wanted in the first place...somebody slap me!! xxxxxx

I feel your pain, I love tigi!

DYJHIW you have a job which requires you to think about what you have to wear each day. I want a uniform!

Dyjhiw you have your own Slimming World version of bi polar or so it seems-one minute I'm like Mary Poppins on speed thinking how great everything is, the next I want to crack up because everything is going to slowly.

Dyjhiw your legs are beyond painful because of the gym ...no pain no gain.

And my most major dyjhiw of the night you're about 3 seconds from ripping your sisters face off.

Yikes, glad I'm not near you tonight:eek: Hope everything seems ok tomorrow x

Dyjhiw your dogs sits himself next to you on the sofa and let's go of the smelliest fart ever!

mrstore said:
Hahahha!!! My OH does that too!!!

Lol it was like he seeked me out just to let one rip! Such a charming dog! He always burps in my face too... Hmmm think he has wind issues lol

X Kelly X said:
Lol it was like he seeked me out just to let one rip! Such a charming dog! He always burps in my face too... Hmmm think he has wind issues lol

Lol, this made me chuckle!! :D

Dyjhiw your puppy has been sick.....again :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
Get an epilator, takes longer to do but so nice not having to do them for a few weeks at a time! :) or just put pj bottoms on and you won't feel it lol x

I've got one but can't bear it!

peacelily said:
Yes but gets less painful the more you do it. First time is worst. Also don't do it when on star werk as it is more painful then!

Oh yea I can do my legs now without too much bother. I try to put something on tv or even read while I'm doing it to distract myself! Don't think I'll ever get used to doing bikini line though- ouch!

ScarlettStar86 said:
Oh yea I can do my legs now without too much bother. I try to put something on tv or even read while I'm doing it to distract myself! Don't think I'll ever get used to doing bikini line though- ouch!

No that's masochism in the extreme! Can't do underarms either. I also seem to get lot of ingrown hairs which are a dyjhiw in themselves

parfittaroles said:
Oohh I remember my 'first time'! Hurt like hell, but I hardly feel it now. I can even do my arm pits and bikini area without flinching ;) Definitely worth persevering!

Hard core! ;-)

Yes :( she had advanced cancer and only had a few months left, she was there for chemotherapy :( poor thing, she was beautiful!!!

:( sad :( got tears in my eyes now! i love my dogs way to much its just so sad what others go through

Back