Don't you just hate it when....

It's just so frustrating when you have to listen to it isn't it. I can see what you mean about your friend, if she is having problems then yes its hard but when she's tried and made excuses before you do wonder. I was having really bad stomach pains a few months back and stuck to slimming world as I didn't want to be bigger and still having the problems (never figured out what they were mind, they don't come as often though only tend to get them if I'm walking fast especially if I'm carrying things... which is weird as I run and have no problems when I'm running)

To be fair I've been that person. I wanted to change but my head wasn't in the right place. I made lots of excuses but really I was so scared of failing, so I just didn't try so that I couldn't fail. Especially when my friend was doing so well at it I was scared id fail and be embarrassed.

This time my heads in it and I'm doing well.

I do agree your head has to be in the right place. I think my main problem with it is just that all she does is moan about her weight but then she won't do anything. I might sound harsh (okay I do sound harsh) but I do think shut up or do something about it.

I think we have all been there Jezzi - but you have to "want to do it "as "need to do it" gets us nowhere. To be fair she has a lot going on family wise at the moment, but I still think she needs to make time for herself even if only 1hr a week. She texts me every wed after my WI and asks how i've done, I do the same on a thurs for her. Im now at the point of dreading/not caring ( I know that sounds awful), but I just know im gonna get a text back saying oh i didnt go this week cos .... When i do tell her how ive done I get a begrudging oh thats good. Arggghhhh - I think I need to buy some patience from somewhere lol

Jenna88 said:
DYJHIW you're constantly tired and there's really no reason why.

I am always always tired. It's awful! Come home from work and I'm just too tired to do anything and go to bed really early, and I can't even stay up late at the weekend!!

Dyhiw the estate agent puts your apartment on a property website but all the images are blurry?! Argh?!
1 bedroom flat for sale in Heron Drive, Cwm Calon, Mid Glamorgan CF82 - 26761465 - Zoopla

they look fine to me, certainly dont take anything away from the gorgeous flat! cant believe the price difference between where I live and where you live, we are looking at having to save half that amount just for a deposit! :( maybe time to relocate and buy your flat :) I wish..

......you have horrible endometriosis pain :( and feel like curling up in bed and not speak to anyone for the rest of the night, really can't be bothered with anything at the mo, just wish the dogs could understand to stay away from me

Back