Don't you just hate it when....

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you're wide awake :(

Oh Hun, hope you got some sleep :)

I'm off again today, I cannot for the life of me shift this bug :-( I had 2 slices of toast last night, and straight away was rough again! It's so unfair!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh Laura, that's wick. Really hope you're feeling better soon, you too, Shirleen.

Emsie, I just want to give you a big hug. Take it easy don't stress yourself out over work, do whatever you need to to get you through the day. As for football, slip one of your sons team mates a tenner and get him to hack the legs off the new kid!

DYJHIW you are on day 2 off work, and day 3 of a tummy bug!! I'm fed up, I want to go to work, and I want to be able to eat again!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jezzi999 said:
Oh my god salt in the wound!!

When I got up this morning I was coughing so long and hard I couldn't breath, and I had to use my asthma inhalers and sit and catch my breath for a bit.

OH looked concerned as I never use my inhalers so he knew it was bad, and asked if I was going to stay home sick. I said that I felt like **** (as i have all week) but couldn't afford to stay home as I don't get paid sick so a day off costs me £120!

Off I toddle to work, drinking cough syrup and puffing away on my inhalers like a steam train (luckily got my office to myself today) and he texts me and says he's taken today off sick as he's a bit tired from training last night and his back is sore.

Boo-f'ing-hoo! I'm afraid I'm not feeling too sympathetic right now!!

I don't blame you! Men can be so tactless can't they? Hope you feel better soon, take it easy today especially as you have the office to yourself. Xx

On a similar note- (from last night but still annoying me today!)
Dyjhiw you finally get home at 7.40pm having been at work since 7am having had the worst day you've ever had at work, ask how your bfs day was and his reply? "urgh, so long!"

I felt like hitting him with a frying pan! So "long" that you were still in bed when I left and you're now home and have been for well over an hour...diddums

...when you're in a bad mood, have a splitting headache and generally annoyed and then the big mouth loud ass cow from head office comes in and won't shut up. Honestly, she must be going deaf or something because she shouts everything.

DYJHIW the day is dragging and you don't have any work to do (can't believe it, first time in a year- completley up to date!)

DYJHIW you're asked to taste test some new cupcakes going onboard one of your airlines, and after thinking about it, you decide to go halves with a colleague (so have about 5 syns worth) - and it's not even very nice! Wish I'd saved the syns for something else!

DYJHIW you're asked to taste test some new cupcakes going onboard one of your airlines, and after thinking about it, you decide to go halves with a colleague (so have about 5 syns worth) - and it's not even very nice! Wish I'd saved the syns for something else!
remind me not to travel on your airline! :p xxx

...when you realise that Garlic & Herb Philly Light doesn't qualify as an A choice so you have to Syn it. That means I've used 12 Syns on Philly Light alone in the past 2 days. Bum, I could think of a lot better things to waste 12 Syns on :(

DYJHIW when you just cannot stop laughing. I've been hysterical all day! At one point me and a colleague were killing ourself laughing for 5 minutes when we had someone holding on the phone line..I just couldn't speak to pass it over and she was just unable to take it :D

Back