Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your fringe grows too fast! Trip to the hairdressers tomorrow eve then..too much of a wimp to sort it out myself :eek:

Last edited:
DYJHIW someone has been given a second chance and they are literally pis$ing it up the wall, while others are suffering through no fault of their own and DYJHI even more when you can't tell anyone how you feel because you just sound mean and unsympathetic.

jezzi999 said:
Possibly stupidest DYJHIW yet?

DYJHIW you and hubby are playing this game where you play slap each other on the face with increasingly hard slaps, and he keeps egging you on to slap him harder. So you do - a little harder but maybe only 1/3 strength of a full-on slap. And then he throws a total sulk saying you slapped him too hard - after 10 mins of egging you on and teasing you do to it.

I realise this sounds like the stupidest game ever but at the time it made perfect sense!

I knew it'd end with him sulking though...

Oh my god, me and my OH play this too!!!! Lol. We call it 'slapsies'. But we don't do faces, just arms and legs!!

jezzi999 said:
Possibly stupidest DYJHIW yet?

DYJHIW you and hubby are playing this game where you play slap each other on the face with increasingly hard slaps, and he keeps egging you on to slap him harder. So you do - a little harder but maybe only 1/3 strength of a full-on slap. And then he throws a total sulk saying you slapped him too hard - after 10 mins of egging you on and teasing you do to it.

I realise this sounds like the stupidest game ever but at the time it made perfect sense!

I knew it'd end with him sulking though...

Husband batterer! Lol

this slapsies games sounds intruiging.. i think when hes annoyed me ill bring up the subject of playing this new game i just learned about.. x

OH is acting like a tool! I agree that little one been up all night was not fun (it was me whose spent the night trying to get her in bed) & everyone is tired but does that mean you have to sulk like a child & stay in bed!! I know you get up 5 mornings a week to go to work, I get it but I get up 7 days coz kids don't like sleep! I've been ill for past 3 days so cheers for kicking me out of bed to get kids sorted for school myself when you keep your lazy backside warm & watch tv!!!

OH is acting like a tool! I agree that little one been up all night was not fun (it was me whose spent the night trying to get her in bed) & everyone is tired but does that mean you have to sulk like a child & stay in bed!! I know you get up 5 mornings a week to go to work, I get it but I get up 7 days coz kids don't like sleep! I've been ill for past 3 days so cheers for kicking me out of bed to get kids sorted for school myself when you keep your lazy backside warm & watch tv!!!

Sounds like you need to play slapsies with him xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dyjhiw you go upstairs, can't for the life of you remember what you came up for so sit on the stairs trying to remember, give up and go back down only to get to the bottom and remember again! Deep breath and think of the exercise!

Body magic woo! Xx

Back