Don't you just hate it when....

When you have waiting months for an appointment for your son which is due to happen monday, hubby booked day off work etc & they just phoned to cancel it :( FFS why can't people understand that these appointments are massively important to the families involved! Dr not back till at least 10/12 so not holding my breathe for owt before christmas... I am gutted

Between having to 'care' for my husband whilst he can only use one hand, being the sole driver in the family so taking son to Rugby practice games, and hubby to hospital, having to look after my mum who is very ill, my Dort arranging her wedding so need to be involved, church stuff like the Christmas Fayre, doing the visual tech stuff for services, doing my LDQ oh and working full time and managing a home, I'm feeling very fragmented!

Shirleen that's more than a plateful for anyone where's your superfree that helps you cut down on the stress!!! Hope you can get those sleeps you need cos doesn't sound like you have any time to sleep with that going on. Hugs lovely x

When you have waiting months for an appointment for your son which is due to happen monday, hubby booked day off work etc & they just phoned to cancel it :( FFS why can't people understand that these appointments are massively important to the families involved! Dr not back till at least 10/12 so not holding my breathe for owt before christmas... I am gutted

Oh no, sorry to hear that, hope they get him booked in soon. Can they not book it now if they know when the doctors back?

donna88 said:
Oh no, sorry to hear that, hope they get him booked in soon. Can they not book it now if they know when the doctors back?

Nope! They just said coz it wasn't urgent that they would phone after 10th which is when they had been told the dr would be back :( it annoys me coz they said dr had been off for a few weeks, so why the hell leave it till now to tell me!!

peacelily said:
Shirleen that's more than a plateful for anyone where's your superfree that helps you cut down on the stress!!! Hope you can get those sleeps you need cos doesn't sound like you have any time to sleep with that going on. Hugs lovely x

Oh I'll be fine, but thank God I started the anti depressants a month ago or I'd be having a breakdown!!!

jezzi999 said:
DYJHIW you husband, long term friend/work colleague, and another close friend are all in the middle of nervous breakdowns/mental meltdowns, and are all offloading on you.

Unfortunately they're all so busy doing that they seem to have missed noticing that you're in the same boat.

Yes I've tried tactfully telling them all that I'm not really coping myself let alone having any energy to offer them the solutions that they are seeking, but NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME.

I spend a large part of my working day hiding in the ladies loo where no one can find me and harass me, it's actually quite nice and peaceful here.

Bless you jezzi, not really got any advice unfortunately but didn't want to read and run. Big hug and I hope the load is lifted soon x

Thanks x

I'm actually ok as long as I hide in the loos!

Luckily my work currently takes me all across 2 sites so no one knows/cares where I should be.

I read 2 novels on my phone last week.

Omg Jezzi! First of all hope you are ok?

Secondly, I'm always hiding in the toilets at work when I'm stressed out. Thought I was unique with my toilet hiding habits!

DYJHIW emotions are so raw as a result of my FILs cancer and no one seems to see the need to tell him he needs to pack in the heavy boozing or he could well be drinking himself to death. WTF am I supposed to do??!! I seem to be the only one who has a problem with it and I truly have no one to talk to about it, and even if I did I'd just sound like a cold hearted b!tch.

kingleds said:
Just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

Given the propensity of tampons to expand when in contact with liquid I'd probably take the dog to the vets just to be on the safe side

Rang them earlier but as I didn't let them know straight away (silly me) they said it would be too late to make him sick, so I'm popping into the vets after work tonight to pick up some stuff to help it pass through a little easier....only my dog could eat a tampon!!!!

DYJHIW emotions are so raw as a result of my FILs cancer and no one seems to see the need to tell him he needs to pack in the heavy boozing or he could well be drinking himself to death. WTF am I supposed to do??!! I seem to be the only one who has a problem with it and I truly have no one to talk to about it, and even if I did I'd just sound like a cold hearted b!tch.

hugs xx

When you wake up with 3 big infected spots on your face (I am too old for this!!!) & losing your hair straighteners when you have to go somewhere today & due to a dodgy bleach job I now have to wear a hat!!!

Back