Don't you just hate it when....

Time to think about yourself and yourself only.Give yourself a year to get as close as you can to where you want to be.
Try turning negatives into positives.
You can and will do it.:)

Your still young go for it and give it your all.:)

Thank you-it turned out that he was being particularly nasty yesterday and he did ring to say he didn't want to lose me-I just need to work out what I want as I can't keep on like this!

Thank you-it turned out that he was being particularly nasty yesterday and he did ring to say he didn't want to lose me-I just need to work out what I want as I can't keep on like this!

WT - I hope you don't take offence at what I am about to say. It might sound a bit harsh, but I hope you understand that you need to hear it.

This man is flat out using you. Of course he doesn't want to loose you. What man would want to get rid of a woman's who allows him to treat her the way you do? You've said yourself you are scared of being alone, and he probably know this to be the case.

Stop being a doormat. You are worth a damn sight more than hanging around waiting for this complete tool to treat you well. Get RID

Put yourself first tigger - whilst it may be a scary thought being alone - that wont be forever. You are worth more than that, no one deserves to be treated like a doormat. Are there no local groups you could join and meet people ie Zumba, salsa, cookery classes, opportunities to make new friends.

I can only imagine where your head must be right now - but think about yourself for a change rather than others. There is someone out there for you who will treat you like you deserve to be treated - with love and respect x

"Keep the man who ruins your lipstick - not your mascara."

WT - I hope you don't take offence at what I am about to say. It might sound a bit harsh, but I hope you understand that you need to hear it.

This man is flat out using you. Of course he doesn't want to loose you. What man would want to get rid of a woman's who allows him to treat her the way you do? You've said yourself you are scared of being alone, and he probably know this to be the case.

Stop being a doormat. You are worth a damn sight more than hanging around waiting for this complete tool to treat you well. Get RID

Have to agree with this 110% Jo. You may think it sounds really harsh, but it does need to be said.

What's going on is a form of domestic violence. May be no physical violence going on, but there is verbal and mental torture and that's just as bad, if not worse.

A person that loves another person does not trample on them or their feelings, in fact the very opposite, they pick them up when they're feeling down.

Hugs to you Hun, I hope you can find strength within you to do whatever is genuinely best for you xx

DYJHIW - you agree to go to a Market with a friend you think yayyyyyy I love looking around markets, you get there and its held on a railway platform and its a flee market where everyone is selling OLDDDDDDDDDDD house clearance stuff which dates back to Noah and his Ark, then he suggests going into the cafe for a bite to eat and all that is available is either fattening cakes or toasties, so ........ you go for the toastie with bacon and mushroom and get charged £9 for the pleasure (that was for 2) gutted

So sorry to hear all this Tigger :( I have to say I agree with everyone else, you have to do what's right for you and you deserve so much better

Texty that's awful :( we're going to a Christmas market tomorrow and I'm dreading it being a disappointment, really hope its a good one to get us in the mood

DYJHIW you've just been shopping and bought mince pie's and Christmas bakewell's but can't eat them because your staying low syn in case you go over tomorrow! Hopefully can have one on Monday, if not Tuesday lol

I love looking around Markets but I was soooooooo disappointed - I was so gutted I bought 2 bars of galaxy to have as my treat over the week and when ive looked even they are out of date arghhhhhhhhhhhhh not my day today. You will be fine Donna enjoy the market wish i was coming lol

I really hope so, wanted to start watching Christmas films with little one today and get him writing his Christmas list but boyfriend said we should wait until next weekend as we're putting all the decs up then, he is right but still its not fair, plus don't know when he's at his Dad's next weekend, he might want him overnight :( might have to just tell him he's busy on Saturday.

I'll let you know how the market is, we went to one last weekend and it turned out it wasn't even on lol, so surely has to be better then that one.

Lol - I remember one year when the kids were little - a group of us had booked to go to Leeds Market (which I Love) we were supposed to be picked up at 8am, we waited and waited and waited - no bus so we ended up spending a day in Sunderland where we live. When we rang the bus company they told us - oh you were standing on the wrong side of the road so the driver just left - I think there is a trend forming here - me and markets are not meant to be lol

Awww that's awful. Stupid driver. I love the Leeds one as well, already done that this year :) going to do York the weekend before Christmas, haven't been there before and its suppose to be a good one :)

Back