Don't you just hate it when....

Thank you-it turned out that he was being particularly nasty yesterday and he did ring to say he didn't want to lose me-I just need to work out what I want as I can't keep on like this!

Hey WT

I've seen your recent posts and not commented but I have to say I feel the same as everyone else on here. I know I'm very much on the outside looking in but if you care for someone then you consider their feelings, you don't trample all over them. It must be scary facing being alone but I lived on my own for years and it was the making of me. As someone else has said, look for some groups to go to, be it exercise or a book club or whatever you like to do. You can meet new people and tell them as much or as little as you want them to know about your situation.

I also agree with the point about him abusing you and I also think that mental abuse is a lot harder to recover from. You obviously have some demons of your own (don't we all!) but he is playing on your insecurities. Again, as I said before I am on the outside but from the snippets you share on here he doesn't sound like a very nice man.

Be prepared though, because he sounds like the kind that will come begging if you do give him the boot!

I wish you all the best, be true to yourself and get rid of what hurts you - life is too dam short x x x x x

Dyjhiw you are trying to stick to plan but have just been for a meal where there was no option of what you had and have now been invited out for drinks tonight and are very tempted!!

Food wise I'm doing ok but I wish the wine would keep its voice down! Can you hear it too?! :party0036:

DYJHIW your friends have been given one month to demolish their house because the crook of a builder has completely shafted them. The courts just shrug their shoulders and say 'ah well, everyone knows he's a crook'. My heart is breaking for them.

When you ask your daughter to get her stuff ready for her ballet exam tomorrow & when she brings her white ballet shirt to you it's absolutely covered in felt tip pen! Have washed it with vanish with no luck so I'm now desperately trying to borrow one & she's still lying that she hasn't got pen on it!

I'm not very domesticated, I thought bleach would ruin it but to be honest its knackered as it is... Ill give it a try thank you x

DYJHIW your cutting your boyfriends hair and the grade guard or whatever its called goes flying off causing you to give him a big bald spot......

(although you say you hate it but it was quite funny)

Had to cut it a lot shorter then he likes (but to be honest I think apart from the spot at the back which is still a bit shorter then the rest of it) it looks good. His hairline is quite far back and he thinks its receding (it isn't its always been like that and his Dad's and one of his brothers is the same) but his hair at the front is really thin, he likes it longish to cover their hairline but it doesn't look so great because its so thin, so I ended up doing all the back on a grade 2 and then just chopped away at the top. He's gone in the shower now, hopefully he'll be happy when he comes out.

I've laughed at it as well so don't worry, he even had a little laugh himself.

I was more annoyed that it was the guard coming off and not something I'd done (If I'd done it wrong myself I could at least say well you asked me to do it and know I'm not comfortable) but he probably prefers that's how it happened as like he says he could have happened with anyone who was cutting his hair.

i remember when my dad cut his own hair, he put on the '3' guard but wanted '4'.. he then took off the guard, got distracted then shaved his head without the guard.. how we laughed.. he didn't :p

When you ask your daughter to get her stuff ready for her ballet exam tomorrow & when she brings her white ballet shirt to you it's absolutely covered in felt tip pen! Have washed it with vanish with no luck so I'm now desperately trying to borrow one & she's still lying that she hasn't got pen on it!

When same daughter decides to tell you that she has invited her friends to her birthday party on Thursday (she isn't having a party) after I've just got a text off a parent asking about it!!!

Back