Don't you just hate it when....

.....when you wash a rubber backed door mat with a few things that needed to go in the washer...and everything else comes out smelling like I have a rubber fetish!!!!!

**punk*~*star** said:
When you ask your daughter to get her stuff ready for her ballet exam tomorrow & when she brings her white ballet shirt to you it's absolutely covered in felt tip pen! Have washed it with vanish with no luck so I'm now desperately trying to borrow one & she's still lying that she hasn't got pen on it!

Tip for pen especially Biro but may work on felt tip. Spray liberally with hairspray until wet. Rub with a bar of soap and wash as usual! Saved many a TShirt when kids were wee.

Mrstore that made me think about allsorts of weird stuff lol 50 shades didnt have a look in.

Shirleen maybe you should start a handy tips thread ( unless there already is one) ?

Shirleen that's genius if it works! *files away for future reference*

Texty_F said:
Mrstore that made me think about allsorts of weird stuff lol 50 shades didnt have a look in.

Shirleen maybe you should start a handy tips thread ( unless there already is one) ?

Maybe I should!

Tip for pen especially Biro but may work on felt tip. Spray liberally with hairspray until wet. Rub with a bar of soap and wash as usual! Saved many a TShirt when kids were wee.

That's brill, ill give it a go, thank you for that X

You wouldn't believe she's only 6! I dredd to see what she's going to be like when we hits teens!!!

I would, my 4 year old has a right attitude at time. Him and his friends also arranged a party at one of their houses last year :/ obviously nothing came of it, but they were adamant on Saturday they were all going to Brooks house for a party lol

Could be worse - you could have your daughter and future son in law living with you - they are 26 and 36 and they say oh btw mam we have invited everyone over for a BBQ arghhhhhhhhh why do they do these things

Thanks Emsie - just a blip - I went out for a curry on thurs night for hubbys birthday and just cant seem to focus since. MrsWilsoncroft has been a gem as are all of minis. I will kick my own bum back into action lol

Back