Don't you just hate it when....

When you run a relaxing bath and accidently drop your kindle in!! Gutted as I was getting well into a story, have it drying out on the humidifier in the hope I can save it :0(

DYJHIW you forget what day it is and wash your hair when you wanted to wash it tomorrow so it was nice and fresh for your interview on Thursday... will have to either hope it still looks okay on Thursday or wash it on Thursday as well now :(

DYJHIW the overconsumption of mushy peas, kidney beans and baked beans starts to take its toll :eek:

When you have Tortcollis (stiff neck) again, haven't had it for a couple of years now after two years of it flaring every six-eight weeks, just hoping its a one off not a recurrence!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw people say that people are entitled to their opinions in a way thats rubbishing the fact that other people have expressed their opinions.
Which of course is just my opinion.

Oh yes! Further to this I have a rant....

The premise 'with all due respect' does NOT mean you can then be disrespectful and rude!

Think about what you are going to say...starting a statement with 'I'm not being funny' and then being hurtful is superfluous as the recipient won't be laughing.

Giving an opinion followed by 'if I'm honest' is daft! You either agree with your opinion or don't give it!

The phrase 'if I were you' does NOT mean 'you MUST do as I say'.

'Whatever' is an admission of defeat, so do so properly and avoid sounding like a petulant child.

Shirleen said:
Oh yes! Further to this I have a rant....

The premise 'with all due respect' does NOT mean you can then be disrespectful and rude!

Think about what you are going to say...starting a statement with 'I'm not being funny' and then being hurtful is superfluous as the recipient won't be laughing.

Giving an opinion followed by 'if I'm honest' is daft! You either agree with your opinion or don't give it!

The phrase 'if I were you' does NOT mean 'you MUST do as I say'.

'Whatever' is an admission of defeat, so do so properly and avoid sounding like a petulant child.

Yes x5 !!

Texty_F said:
Hope your kindle is ok Emma :( It will be fine donna im sure

Just checked it this morning, a night with the humidifier worked as apart from the clock not on the right time all seems well. Think I dodged a bullet there, Phew!! Love my kindle and won't be doing that again

Back