Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your reindeer keeps falling over, well he can stay over now I'm fed up of picking him up. He can wait for my boyfriend to come and sort him out

DYJHIW your reindeer keeps falling over, well he can stay over now I'm fed up of picking him up. He can wait for my boyfriend to come and sort him out

Blu-tack on his feet? The reindeer I mean, not the boyfriend...

Blu-tack on his feet? The reindeer I mean, not the boyfriend...

Might work for both.....

Def worth a try on the reindeer.... although not sure as he's out on the grass.... I'm tempted to dig 4 little holes for his feet to go in, might ruin the lawn a bit but boyfriends been talking about getting rid of the grass out front anyway...

DYJHIW, Well I'm really p$ssed off with work, long story short, we were told we could have a bonus in June if we got in £x amount of commission, come June the business which should have completed didn't so the bonus was rolled-over. In October we were told we would be paid our bonus in November pay. I came back from hols last Monday to be told by my collegue it wouldn't be paid until today. I don't need the money, so it's not that which isn't getting me me, but the fact we've been promised it. Today my collegue asked our boss if we would be paid our bonus & he said it will be paid this week. I'm so angry I feel like it's a carrot he's dangling along in front of us. My bonus will be going in my holiday pot so I'm not relying on it to pay bils but that's not the point.

Well I thought typing all that would make me feel better but it doesn't. Wine O'clock can't come soon enough.

DYJHIW you have totally sabotaged your diet this week, and cannot explain why!!? I don't know wether it's because it's coming up to Christmas or what, but I can feel the new me slipping away, and old habits coming back!

I really thought I'd cracked this diet stuff, but obviously not! WI tomorrow, and I know I am going to be disappointed, but I will have to take whatever comes my way and next week will be taken one day at a time! I have my works Xmas night out, am debating claiming anti-biotics to avoid drinks/leave early haha! Not really my group of friends, just workmates, and I am only temporary as it stands. Think that may be a plan haha!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Camz come on you can do this- I noticed you have bought a countdown dont let it go to waste you can have 12 good WI's to Feb and even if you only have 11 its at least 11lb lighter than you are now. Get ya glad rags on and party its xmas - just plan before hand x

DYJHIW you get a call from your dad, and mum is in hospital due to a fall when leaving work. Possible broken nose, but I'm more worried about her wrists/hips as although she's only middle aged she has arthritis.

Not long left the hospital I work at, now on my way across London to our local hospital.

Hope she's ok x

DYJHIW your OH is a mardy, selfish pig. I put up with his family and their dramas all year round, we're staying with my family for 2 weeks over Christmas and he's already complaining about a family dinner out. I lost it and gave him a piece of my mind - he's now gone to bed sulking. Ar$&hole :mad:

Camz come on you can do this- I noticed you have bought a countdown dont let it go to waste you can have 12 good WI's to Feb and even if you only have 11 its at least 11lb lighter than you are now. Get ya glad rags on and party its xmas - just plan before hand x

Thanks Texty - I'm thinking WI tomorrow night, then draw a line under it and get myself back in the zone!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good for you camz - its the best way.

Louise he's a man its what they do lol ( no im not a man hater) mine can be the same too

DYJHIW you are pootling along doing the maximum speed limit and some bully in the car behind you intimidates you, trying to make you go faster.
I aint getting a speeding ticket for you buster - overtake me and get your own.
That is all.

Back