Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your OH is a mardy, selfish pig. I put up with his family and their dramas all year round, we're staying with my family for 2 weeks over Christmas and he's already complaining about a family dinner out. I lost it and gave him a piece of my mind - he's now gone to bed sulking. Ar$&hole :mad:

I've just unplugged the modem so he can't use the wifi for his laptop....don't mess with the pre-menstrual b!t*h .....mwah ha ha ...

Hope everything is ok with your Mum Jezzi x

Ooooh lack of wifi! That's gonna hurt ;) I'd be ready to murder if I was denied my wifi haha!

And for me...

Don't you just hate it when all you hear about is the royal baby. Yep, official jealous. Rich and fertile! Some people just have it all.... :/

DYJHIW you get a call from your dad, and mum is in hospital due to a fall when leaving work. Possible broken nose, but I'm more worried about her wrists/hips as although she's only middle aged she has arthritis.

Not long left the hospital I work at, now on my way across London to our local hospital.

Hope all goes well for her lovely. What a worry!

Definitely a broken nose, she couldn't get her hands out fast enough so landed flat on her face :(

She's finally been called in to be seen, hopefully they can give her painkillers as she's in agony.

Awwwwwwwwww well at least that's all she's broken & not her wrists like you thought, hopefully she'll start to feel better soon when the painkillers kick in.

.....when someone's status on Facebook really p***es you off!!!! People with hyperemisis gravidarum (like Kate Middleton at the mo) can not 'just get on with it'.....I was hospitalised with it during my pregnancy, I couldn't get down the stairs for weeks I was so ill.....so unless you've had it and know what it's like, shut up!!

.....when someone's status on Facebook really p***es you off!!!! People with hyperemisis gravidarum (like Kate Middleton at the mo) can not 'just get on with it'.....I was hospitalised with it during my pregnancy, I couldn't get down the stairs for weeks I was so ill.....so unless you've had it and know what it's like, shut up!!

I too suffered, spent nearly 5 months in & out of hospital, was still being sick as caeserean was carried out, then huge anti nausea shot, I had not eaten or drunk anything warm/hot since 14 weeks as advised that can make it worse. I feel for anyone who suffers, or has suffered, it can make bonding very difficult due to sheer fatigue, I wouldn't go out in the end for fear of embarrassment having thrown up at a conference, all over my desk at work & in every layby between home & work - 25 miles away, eventually hospital threatened to keep me in if I didn't take sick leave and early maternity leave. So like you I have every sympathy.

i think alot of it is down to no one saying its 'hyperemisis' .. in the headlines on the news pages it's just saying ..'in hospital with morning sickness' .. and how many people read more then the headlines these days, not many as they are too busy, facebooking, tweeting, texting people to tell them what they have just read.

maybe if people knew more about hyperemisis and other conditions that affect women at that time, maybe they wouldn't be too quick to judge.

but it is amazing news for the both of them, and i wish them well.

Someone's else's status on Facebook says more or less the same thing....along the lines of haha in hospital for morning sickness.....I have to comment saying no its NOT just morning sickness.....no idea why I'm getting so worked up about it really, probably because it was the worst 9 months of my life and were people laughing at me when I didn't go downstairs for weeks, couldn't even keep water down nevermind any food, when I was hospitalised, had to give up work, passed out, didn't leave the house for fear of being sick????? Oh I could go on!!!!

Hugs Missy x

Thank you <3 I wish I felt excited and happy for them. I just don't. And that makes me feel like a right cow :/

It is great news for them of course as it is for anyone but understandable that its difficult for you Missy xx

I'm glad someone understands, thank you xxx

dyjhiw you fel smug for doing most of your xmas shopping out of the little pay you had left doing careful sums along the way to make sure there was enough, only for 4 days later when it all comes out the bank you get a message saying you are overdrawn- i had forgotton about a one off payment coming out this month when adding up :( why does it take so bloody long for transactions to show in the bank...

Back