Don't you just hate it when....

I'd love to train to be a midwife too but like you I can't afford uni! Maybe one day!

It's interesting and lovely but very hard work. I'll be rushing around non stop. I'll just think about the body magic!

DYJHIW you need to do another layer of tan but it's too cold to get up and take your jammies off.

im like this every time i do my tan! end up doing it next to the heater and super fast! xxx

......when I'm engaged to a selfish b*****d who expects me to do all the s***ty jobs like pick up the dog s**t in the garden, it seems to be beyond him to do it. We got a brand new oven bought for us a few weeks ago and already the metal rack things inside are disgusting! I use a tray every time and wash it afterwards so I know it's not me. But the one that's really wound me up this morning......he promised me that he would get up with the dogs this morning, one is only 5 months old and whimpers because he needs to go out, usually around 6.30-7 every day. I ALWAYS get up with them, every day, then sit here for at least 3 hrs while I wait for him to get up. He offered to do it this morning, so I woke him up at 7 to say that the puppy needed to go out, he grunted. Half an hour later I told him he needed to get up now. He said no he was too tired!!! ARGHHHHHH! I want to scream!!!!! So now I'm in a horrible mood and we have a huge family meal to go to later.....should be fun!! I might tell him I'm too tired to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited.....don't you just hate it when both the dogs run through a pile of s**t on the patio........oooo naughty me for not picking it up!!! Grrrr!!

Edited again lol......i should send both the dogs upstairs to wipe their feet on his side of the bed....while he's still in it!!!!!

Oh and I might just 'forget' to take me purse with me to the meal tonight too, he seems to 'forget' his wallet all the time!!!

Can you tell I'm in a mood yet??? Lol

Last edited:
......when I'm engaged to a selfish b*****d who expects me to do all the s***ty jobs like pick up the dog s**t in the garden, it seems to be beyond him to do it. We got a brand new oven bought for us a few weeks ago and already the metal rack things inside are disgusting! I use a tray every time and wash it afterwards so I know it's not me. But the one that's really wound me up this morning......he promised me that he would get up with the dogs this morning, one is only 5 months old and whimpers because he needs to go out, usually around 6.30-7 every day. I ALWAYS get up with them, every day, then sit here for at least 3 hrs while I wait for him to get up. He offered to do it this morning, so I woke him up at 7 to say that the puppy needed to go out, he grunted. Half an hour later I told him he needed to get up now. He said no he was too tired!!! ARGHHHHHH! I want to scream!!!!! So now I'm in a horrible mood and we have a huge family meal to go to later.....should be fun!! I might tell him I'm too tired to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited.....don't you just hate it when both the dogs run through a pile of s**t on the patio........oooo naughty me for not picking it up!!! Grrrr!!

Edited again lol......i should send both the dogs upstairs to wipe their feet on his side of the bed....while he's still in it!!!!!

Oh and I might just 'forget' to take me purse with me to the meal tonight too, he seems to 'forget' his wallet all the time!!!

Can you tell I'm in a mood yet??? Lol

Oooh what a pain! Now make sure you pop HIS wallet in your bag and when he says he's forgotten it you can say 'Oh how strange I've picked up your wallet instead if my purse, must be cos I'm soooooo tired'

Shirleen said:
Oooh what a pain! Now make sure you pop HIS wallet in your bag and when he says he's forgotten it you can say 'Oh how strange I've picked up your wallet instead if my purse, must be cos I'm soooooo tired'

Oh my god that's just had me crying with laughter!!!! :D

You're still drunk and feel like you may die. Sw can kiss my ass today

I was like that yesterday Jenna - ate an enormous Pizza Hut takeaway last night...think I'm still full!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back