Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you find out that yet another client has died :( i know we're not meant to have favourites but she was great, and loved me :( so sad-from a selfish point of view tho, it's also another 9 hours a week that I've lost :( rip lovely lady! Will miss you xxx

Awww thats sad, hope you're ok.

keep your head up hun xxxx

When someone is seriously getting on your nerves! I may do something right one day - ain't managed it in 30 year but 2013 could be the year :cross:

DYJHIW this Christmas malark is going to be hard. Currently fighting the urge to open a bottle of wine.

I've already opened a can of cider :) kids bathed, in pjs & had dinner so now I can't do owt till they're asleep :D that's my excuse anyway! Go for it, it's christmas (sorry I'm being a bad influence lol) x

I want to so bad...I can't believe I'm actually umming and ahhing so bad. I've googled it and it's coming up as 250ml of white wine is 6 syns which would keep me at 12 syns for today so still under but I really need to try and stay low to compensate for Xmas day and Boxing day. I know once mum is in I'll totally have a glass. God damn, maybe Santa could give me some will power haha! Enjoy that cider :D

I know just how you feel hun! Got a few bottles of 1 syns lager, but really want wine at the minute. Got a lamb shank on the go in my slow cooker soaking up loads of red wine to make a nice sauce, mashed pots with it and carrots. In 12 months I have never craved choc and wine like I am atm. If I succumb then all is lost as I just dont lose weight anymore now I am at target and I will struggle as it is after tomorrow totally off plan.

Dyjhiw you and hubby have strictly agreed a no presents till January pay day rule and you know he won't have got a card or anything so will not have anything to open tomorrow :(

i think not having to worry about the money side of it is great - xmas is all about family :) xxxx

Our C gave us all a pressie at our WI on wed lol its a pic of her with a Santa hat on to stick on either the cupboards or the fridge so that every time were tempted to nibble/binge shes looking at us .......... Mine is still in my purse lol

......when you're waiting for OH to get in from work so he can get son's present down from out of the loft..... We forgot to do it yesterday

...you've been awake since 6 and are too excited to get back to sleep! I dunno why people think Christmas is just for kids, well if if is then I'm an overgrown kid! Have a good one guys xxx

Last edited:
When you see lots of pretty things in the sales (online) & can't/don't want to buy owt coz 1. You want to start dropping sizes & 2. Don't want to spend more money when credit card needs sorting :(

Back