Don't you just hate it when....

There is a horrible bug going around hubby is just getting over a nasty sore throat and cough, and sis has a chest infection and sore throat

Hope you feel better soon....I suffer terribly with my throat so I know exactly how you feel :( my mum swears by gargling with soluble aspirin, apparently gargling gets straight to the sore bits and swallowing the rest does what it's supposed to do....tastes vile though lol

....when the smell of dog wee on the patio is so unbearable that we can't have the French doors open :( we pick up the poo obviously and when we first got the second dog we disinfected the patio down as that's where he used to poop a lot. But as it's got colder we haven't been going out as much so haven't bothered doing it. For the last few days though the smell off wee has been horrendous! The doors have been open for probably about 5 mins this morning and it stinks in the house. It's making me feel sick :(

Does anyone know of anything really good that will get rid of the smell on the patio better than just normal disinfectant?? please help!!!!!

Edit....something that won't harm the dogs

Oh brilliant thank you so much!! :) any idea where I could buy some from today or can you only get it online?? It needs doing the sooner the better! Lol

I've googled it and apparently some supermarkets sell it and so does wilkinsons. I'm thinking garden centres (there's 2 really close to me) will probably sell it too. And maybe places like B&Q.
I'm on a mission this morning to find some ASAP!!! Lol. Thanks guys :)

....when the smell of dog wee on the patio is so unbearable that we can't have the French doors open :( we pick up the poo obviously and when we first got the second dog we disinfected the patio down as that's where he used to poop a lot. But as it's got colder we haven't been going out as much so haven't bothered doing it. For the last few days though the smell off wee has been horrendous! The doors have been open for probably about 5 mins this morning and it stinks in the house. It's making me feel sick :(

Does anyone know of anything really good that will get rid of the smell on the patio better than just normal disinfectant?? please help!!!!!

Edit....something that won't harm the dogs

we had a dog run as you would say... hubby would bleach floor leave 5-10mins then hose away. helped with the stinks left behind. (but this was concrete floor)

Jess<3 said:
we had a dog run as you would say... hubby would bleach floor leave 5-10mins then hose away. helped with the stinks left behind. (but this was concrete floor)

Ours is different coloured flagstones, OH suggested bleach this morning, just a bit worried if I don't rinse it all away

Ours is different coloured flagstones, OH suggested bleach this morning, just a bit worried if I don't rinse it all away

could use diluted bleach, quick scrub an rinse would be ok.. (i know as knocked full bucket diluted bleach on carpet other day :facepalm: an it was ok lol)

Jess<3 said:
could use diluted bleach, quick scrub an rinse would be ok.. (i know as knocked full bucket diluted bleach on carpet other day :facepalm: an it was ok lol)

Lol. I'm combining a dog walk to the local garden centre this morning to see if they have any jeyes fluid, if not I shall search elsewhere later or try some bleach.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

dyjhiw.... you catch your engagement ring in the dishwasher and the diamond falls out and down the drain bit!!! I'm gutted. Not going to buy a new one though, going to wait a while until I lose weight and then get one. My hand feels weird without it :(

Aww nettie! Is there no way of getting to it? Might be sat in the dishwasher drain pipe?

The gauge for the heating oil tank still has two bars on it but the boiler had cut out because it's actually empty and an emergency delivery won't be here till Monday. So no heating or hot water all weekend. Just glad shower is electric.

Omg that's awful *hugs*

Thanks Jenna, hugs are very much appreciated right now. I can't believe it, to be honest we probably wont get married but I loved that ring so much... it's one of the very few thing she has suprised me with and chosen by himself

Back