Don't you just hate it when....

yeah thanks, youre right love, its given me the motivation to start again :) xxxxxx

You've done the hardest bit and use it as motivation as you said, we have all been there.. Me on more than 1 occasion. This time round I am a year in, it's coming off slower but I have never lasted this long.. I am 23lb down and the lightest I have been in 10 years.. This time there is no going back (repeated several times like a chant) x

I'd love to do it too just not got round to it!
Hope you're feeling ok today. Like someone else say may be worth a trip to gp tomorrow just to be safe!

I meant to tell you a few weeks ago but we've started geocaching a few weeks ago! We're all hooked and absolutely love it! Makes the usual boring walk or afternoon in a real adventure! And the kids love being the cache finders!!

Thanks so much for letting us know about it! Any other tips then feel free to share! xx

i am very intruiged now with what will start off world war 3!!!
we have it all the time on here im sure its not as bad as u think xxxx

Dyjhiw the people around me at this minute are eating chocolate cake, rhubarb pi and custard and quality street! I am drinking a diet coke and giving out death stares!

Back