Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you've been out of the house since 7, have only had an apple and are looking forward to the leftover meatballs and sauce from the night before when you get in...and someone's eaten them! Grr.

I'm rather unhappy about it, esp as there's not anything SW-friendly made up either. Still, suppose its a compliment that "diet" food is worth stealing?!

You've been to the gym and are now in agony? Lower back, not really sure how I did it either?

Co-codamol hasn't touched it?

Try an anti-inflammatory, ibuprofen often works for me. I'm in agony this evening with my lower back too and, like you, have no idea what I've done :confused:

Hope it eases soon.

Emsie don't be nervous hun you will be fine and just think of all that body magic

DYJHIW - on Friday your sitting minding your own business and your back locks for no apparent reason bringing you to tears, you think nothing of it once pain has eased, then you wake on Sat and the pain is still there, you continue to take painkillers to no avail, the pain gets so bad you go to docs tonight to be told, you have a severe muscle spasm in the cord next to your spine, your given painkillers and diazepam and told you may have to have physio if it doesnt improve ...ouchhhhhh

Thanks Minky - lol the doc has only given me 4 days worth @ 3 a day cos she said theyre addictive. Im hoping to be as high as a kite so i feel no pain xx

Thanks Minky - lol the doc has only given me 4 days worth @ 3 a day cos she said theyre addictive. Im hoping to be as high as a kite so i feel no pain xx
omg well jel!! xx

Lol juicy - ill swap you the pain.

She has told me they will make me feel sleepy mrstore - Im dopey already so they cant do much more damage lol

Emsie don't be nervous hun you will be fine and just think of all that body magic

DYJHIW - on Friday your sitting minding your own business and your back locks for no apparent reason bringing you to tears, you think nothing of it once pain has eased, then you wake on Sat and the pain is still there, you continue to take painkillers to no avail, the pain gets so bad you go to docs tonight to be told, you have a severe muscle spasm in the cord next to your spine, your given painkillers and diazepam and told you may have to have physio if it doesnt improve ...ouchhhhhh

Try Biofreeze on it you can buy it in Boots, in a white large toothpaste style tube, I use it on a knot that flares up in my shouolder when I sit under the flipping Air con at work, it cost's about a tenner, brilliant pain reliever.

:)

Lol juicy - ill swap you the pain.

She has told me they will make me feel sleepy mrstore - Im dopey already so they cant do much more damage lol

awww i feel bad for u that it hurts so much :(
hopefully the diazepams will help you forget how much pain your in xxxx

Dyjhiw your friend who was coming to yoga with you tonight can't make it and even though you often join things on your own you are feeling really nervous!

Did you go alone?

Noooooo thats awful, lets hope. The painkillers work.

Back