Don't you just hate it when....

I'm having to take the minipill on top of the implant for 3 months to sort mine out. I don't have * week, I have * fortnight & have done for 4 months now. Most frustrating.

Ohhh I didn't know I could do that?!? Might have to go see family planning about it... Thanks x

Snap! Me too, I had implant swapped in oct & this one is horrendous! Never had period pains (or periods at all with other) but this time I get really bad periods & get VERY hormonal & borderline horrible to live with :(

That's rubbish, I am about 1.5 years into 2nd one and pains not as bad this time around, but what I hate is I never know when they are gonna strike x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
You're lucky haha! For badness I really want to put a bang head in here but unfortunately my wee iphone4 is not up to par haha!

*Emsie* said:
Me too Jenna lol

You can! Just type the word between two semi colons ;) Like so :insertwordhere: xx

When your mum has been working from 7.30 this morning until 8pm and now can't even leave work because the morons in this country are rioting outside her work (well they're rioting all over but that's irrelevant) burning buses...petrol bombs...setting cars on fire! Aghhh!

I'm a bit late seeing this one, is she ok Jenna?

*Emsie* said:
Dyjhiw you have a big fight with your husband and are really f- ed off as things were looking quite positive and now you are wondering whats the point!
Happy days are here again......

Aww :( sorry to hear that Emsie, hope you're ok x

Back