Don't you just hate it when....

....when you'd been waiting all night for just a few inches and didn't get any! :(

Are you talking about the snow or summat else here? My mind is in overdrive ;) lol!! xxx

DYJHIW your office is freezing :( Even have my gloves etc on!

DYJHIW, its snowing but we all still have to be at work and school :(

I was hoping for snow like The Day After Tomorrow so I could be properly snowed in... :(

I was hoping for snow like The Day After Tomorrow so I could be properly snowed in... :(

I live 10 minutes away from work so can walk in, but if everyone else can't get in then we can still have snow days lol. I want enough to close the schools and so we can make snowmen.... that's all I'm asking for, its not too much is it? It would make up for no snow near Christmas

When your sinuses are effed up and you have serious pain in one side of your face but have to go to work. I actually feel like death. I don't get sick!

I had this over Christmas and was horrible! Really sympathise hun. I dosed myself up on pain killers and cold&flu and was they only way I could get outa bed so well done for getting to work. Hope your feeling better soon xx

Dyjhiw the fattist (anti fat ppl) guy at work shows you his lunch everyday thinking he is educating me on what is healthy food. Yes, thanks, prick. It's just the way he does it that annoys me. As if I didn't know how to make a salad cus I'm fat.

The other day I said that I like it when my parents come back from abroad where they live because my mum makes up a lovely food hamper. He said "oh are your parents fat too" as if making a food hamper makes you fat? For the record no one in my family is fat apart from me. I just,have no self restraint! Also he assumed food hamper was filled with pies, cakes and chocolates (yes because I'm fat that's all I eat clearly, prick) so when I said it was dried mushrooms that she picks, herbs from her gorgeous garden, chutneys and proper French mustards he was surprised. Just because I am fat doesn't mean I live off pies.

Dyjhiw the fattist (anti fat ppl) guy at work shows you his lunch everyday thinking he is educating me on what is healthy food. Yes, thanks, prick. It's just the way he does it that annoys me. As I didn't know how to make a salad cus I'm fat.

The other day I said that I like it when my parents come back from abroad where they live because my mum makes up a lovely food hamper. He said "oh are your parents fat too" as if making a food hamper makes you fat? For the record no one in my family is fat apart from me. I just,have no self restraint! Also he assumed food hamper was filled with pies, cakes and chocolates (yes because I'm fat that's all I eat clearly, prick) so when I said it was dried mushrooms that she picks, herbs from her gorgeous garden, chutneys and proper French mustards he was surprised. Just because I am fat doesn't mean I live off pies.

Whaaaat! He sounds like a total doosh bag :(

Dyjhiw the fattist (anti fat ppl) guy at work shows you his lunch everyday thinking he is educating me on what is healthy food. Yes, thanks, prick. It's just the way he does it that annoys me. As if I didn't know how to make a salad cus I'm fat.

I'm sure you've mentioned this bell end before ceebeee.

Can I suggest you report him to HR/an appropriate manager ASAP as if you smash his teeth into his tonsils you might just lose your job.

Seriously Hun this is workplace bullying and is NOT acceptable. He needs to be told how to behave like an appropriate adult or to f*ck off home with his chipolata d!ck.

Haha yes. Well I am leaving at end of Feb anyway as this is a temp job but I have mentioned it to the area manager who has had a word with him because its not just me he acts like a prick with. He rubs everyone up the wrong way, has a lot of arguments and is generally an insensitive idiot who doesnt think before speaking.

Most people here are very thick skinned and have been here for so long that they know to just ignore his comments so they just see him as a harmless pratt. They are moving him to an office over the road in Feb though as I think people are finally getting fed up. But by that time I'll pretty much be gone anyway!

Haha yes. Well I am leaving at end of Feb anyway as this is a temp job but I have mentioned it to the area manager who has had a word with him because its not just me he acts like a prick with. He rubs everyone up the wrong way, has a lot of arguments and is generally an insensitive idiot who doesnt think before speaking.

Most people here are very thick skinned and have been here for so long that they know to just ignore his comments so they just see him as a harmless pratt. They are moving him to an office over the road in Feb though as I think people are finally getting fed up. But by that time I'll pretty much be gone anyway!

Good for you. I would seriously give him a good chunk of your mind before you leave!! X

When you keep crying cause you're sick and scaring the kids but are too scared to ask to go home

Oh Jenna *hugs*
Go speak to them, if your not well you need to be at home getting better, won't be doing anyone any good staying at work including yourself. Hope your better soon

I'm pretty sure you've said about him before, what a pratt!

I know plenty of skinny people who live off pies and to be fair if the hamper was fatty food does it matter when its only when your mum and dad visit. Gah I don't know the guy but I want to punch him in the face, glad you could tell him it was lots of yummy healthy food though.

I just feel really bad that you have to put up with him even if it is only until Feb noone should have to work in an environment like that

I'm wanting some advice please people?!? I wrote this quote around the 22nd November...

When you have waiting months for an appointment for your son which is due to happen monday, hubby booked day off work etc & they just phoned to cancel it :( FFS why can't people understand that these appointments are massively important to the families involved! Dr not back till at least 10/12 so not holding my breathe for owt before christmas... I am gutted

So I haven't heard owt yet about appt. so I phoned today to be told that dr is not back till at least end march - beginning April! New dr starting mid feb but because son is not classed as a 'priority' he cannot swap drs?? Me & his dad have been arguing for this diagnosis since he was 18 month old... He was 9 last week :( school can't help him properly till diagnosis made & I'm absolutely livid... Does anyone know if there is anything I can do... Hubby gone to school to speak to them but apart from that I am so fed up :(

Call your local PCT and log a formal complaint. They are the ones that can really put pressure on GPs as they pay them and manage their contracts.

It's a dr at the child & adolescent mental health service, does that make a difference?

I'm wanting some advice please people?!? I wrote this quote around the 22nd November...

So I haven't heard owt yet about appt. so I phoned today to be told that dr is not back till at least end march - beginning April! New dr starting mid feb but because son is not classed as a 'priority' he cannot swap drs?? Me & his dad have been arguing for this diagnosis since he was 18 month old... He was 9 last week :( school can't help him properly till diagnosis made & I'm absolutely livid... Does anyone know if there is anything I can do... Hubby gone to school to speak to them but apart from that I am so fed up :(

Can you try phoning or writing to PALS?

I have a family friend that had surgery cancelled several times and they rung PALS and got a date within 2 weeks.

How do they know he's not priority if he hasn't been assessed??!

I tend to find making as much noise and being a pain in the butt works wonders. They give you want you want to shut you up. May be unethical but it works for me xx

Back