Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - you feel you had a really good week SW wise go to WI and GAINNNNNNNNN 2lbs - gutted to say the least. Having a right downer :cry:

Tomorrow is another day eh

To use one of your phrases, that's shyte BUT you've not been well and have been taking umpteen different drugs. They could all have an effect.

Hang in there lovely, it WILL show next week x

....when OH keeps you awake snoring (AGAIN)!!

....when the puppy decides to start whimpering at 6am! I've let him out for a wee and luckily he's settled again. Shame I have to get up in 10 minutes. Then he'll hear me and start again! Arghh!

when your neughbour has anew puppy and all day long its just crying! its not the puppys fault, they leave it and go to work all day! xxxx

DYJHIW little one bugs you in tesco to get him dunkers for his lunch and you give in, but then when packing his lunch up today he starts panicking that the dinner lady will tell him off because he doesn't have a sandwich (dunkers and little sausages instead) they won't tell him off but what annoys me is if he didn't think he was allowed them why insist on having them, little monster

Dyjhiw: you go out to the car and you have a puncture!!!!!!son will be late for school and I will have to cancel a 9am appt.hubby in work so he cant help :'(

....when OH keeps you awake snoring (AGAIN)!!

....when the puppy decides to start whimpering at 6am! I've let him out for a wee and luckily he's settled again. Shame I have to get up in 10 minutes. Then he'll hear me and start again! Arghh!

I feel for you. One of my doggies is 10 months and he still cries and whimpers when i leave the room and when he doesnt get his own way. I dont go anywhere yet he still bloody cries at me even when he is sat in front of me.

Note to self stop being soft on him andbletting him get away with murder! Lol

DYJHIW you get woken up by some idiot blasting there music outside your house in there car.

Having loud music while driving along doesnt make you look cool and can deafen you, retard!

When you use your hand to wipe writing off the whiteboard then rub your face and have been walking around all morning with an ink tash & beard. Oh dear!

When you friend let's you down at the last minute, really annoys me

juicygooseface said:
when your neughbour has anew puppy and all day long its just crying! its not the puppys fault, they leave it and go to work all day! xxxx

Aww poor little puppy! Hope he settles and you get some peace and quiet soon

*sarah-lou* said:
I feel for you. One of my doggies is 10 months and he still cries and whimpers when i leave the room and when he doesnt get his own way. I dont go anywhere yet he still bloody cries at me even when he is sat in front of me.

Note to self stop being soft on him andbletting him get away with murder! Lol

Oh my god that sounds just like mine! He's 6 months old and is brilliant now overnight, don't hear a peep until he hears me in the bathroom in a morning. Then the whimpering starts. Or if I leave the room to go to the toilet, or Hoover the other rooms, or go in the garden. Arghh! And just the same as yours he'll whimper even when I'm sat in the same room as him!!
What breed is he???

Back