Don't you just hate it when....

... When you wake up with Mary Poppins songs going through your head! Wouldn't usually mind but it's the same parts of songs and it's happening at least once a week for over a month now, wtf?!

A spoonful of sugar should help with that....if that doesn't work you could always go fly a kite!

M Louise H said:
A spoonful of sugar should help with that....if that doesn't work you could always go fly a kite!

mrstore said:
Pmsl :D you beat me to it!!

It's actually killing me!!

It's the part where they 'jump into the pavement painting'. With the pesky penguins. Ahhhh!

DYJHIW boyfriend has to go into work, but he's going in later and you can put money on them closing early so he's out on the icy roads for no reason really. On the plus side he's going to pop to tesco on the way, which means if he remembers then he'll get me some more ryvita

Dyjhiw you have bronchitis but still are scared to ring in sick at work. I work on a deli counter so can't possibly go in but still feel like it will be held against me!!!!

DYJHIW.... You get up for work extra early, do your hair and make up and actually make the effort today lol. Then you attempt to tackle driving in the snow and a five minute drive ends up taking you nearly an hour so you decide to go back home as its too icy and risky to be out in it.

Dyjhiw.. You try asda's own washing up liquid in strawberry and apricot because it is red and goes with your kitchen acsessories (dont ask, i am a weirdo bout colour co-ordination) and for some strange reason it smells like sick lol!! Xx

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
Dyjhiw.. You try asda's own washing up liquid in strawberry and apricot because it is red and goes with your kitchen acsessories (dont ask, i am a weirdo bout colour co-ordination) and for some strange reason it smells like sick lol!! Xx

I have to buy the eucalyptus ones as they are a turquoise/blue colour lol. So you're not the only weirdo!!! Mine have to be anti-bacterial too, I'm funny about germs!

DYJHIW.... You get up for work extra early, do your hair and make up and actually make the effort today lol. Then you attempt to tackle driving in the snow and a five minute drive ends up taking you nearly an hour so you decide to go back home as its too icy and risky to be out in it.

Throw somethin sexy on and pretend you did it for your husband lol!! X

Back