Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - you have a lovely hot bath, pamper yourself and de fuzz - then get weighed and the de fuzzing didnt help lmao

AND DYJHIW - you text your C to tell her despite writing everything down 100% you are feeling disheartened about WI and your progress and she replies with Oh bless ya sorry your having such a hard time but after all you have had to deal with im not surprised - you manage so so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patronising or what - where is my SUPPORT that i pay for

I always defuzz before WI

sorry your consultant wasn't more supportive. :(

I dont know Jezzi maybe - I just thought she might mention remembering to take my food diary or something. She is lovely and normally very encouraging Im just frustrated at the mo as I dont think she took me seriously when i said about my tablets bunging me up. Ill see her on Wed im sure ill feel differently then

God knows lol i just want the weight off even if its only the 2 i gained last week to get me back to where i was. Ive stopped taking the codeine as my tummy was beginning to hurt. Just taking paracetamol now and the odd anti inflammatory so hope it makes a difference

Can you tell im impatient lol

Im like that a slow loser. Because ive put the 2 on it means i need to get at least 0.5 off this week to be back to my 1.5 stone. Its very frustrating ive never been this upset about a 2lb gain before, but thats because i know ive done something to deserve it.

Im sure we will get there (you sooner than me) but will have to be patient lol

I'll only get to target soon cos I moved my target from 10st to 13st11.5 haha!

I just woke up one day and thought sod this why do I want to be 10 stone? 13 something will do me fine! So that made my journey be about 2 years shorter than it would originally be :)

Think your right with this. I think we try too often to set goals which are, well difficult? For instance my 'ideal' weight is somewhere around 11 stone? Yeah right! I felt really good last year at the weight I got to. Thats where I want to be again.

You need to brush your teeth the acid you brought up will rot your teeth:cool: i always rinse with water after being sick & then brush my teeth.

Not sure if I've got this wrong but general advice from dentists is don't brush your teeth straight after being sick (or eating acidic food like fruit). The enamel on your teeth softens with the stomach acid and then if you brush them you run the risk of damaging the enamel. At least 30 mins-an hour if possible and drink of water is good as the enamel has time to settle and the acid is neutralised. If you need to get rid of the taste gently rubbing a little bit of toothpaste on teeth with your finger can help. Often people with bulimia are identified by dentists because their teeth are very damaged and sensitive from acid erosion.

Mrstore hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've had plenty of time from last being sick to brushing your teeth.

DYJHIW - you have a lovely hot bath, pamper yourself and de fuzz - then get weighed and the de fuzzing didnt help lmao

AND DYJHIW - you text your C to tell her despite writing everything down 100% you are feeling disheartened about WI and your progress and she replies with Oh bless ya sorry your having such a hard time but after all you have had to deal with im not surprised - you manage so so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patronising or what - where is my SUPPORT that i pay for

Sorry but as nice as your c seems that's not really constructive or helping

Got excited at seeing a Fry's Turkish Delight, they're rare here, took it home THEN checked the syns ... 9.5!
Might cut it into quarters, sad times! lol x

Not sure if I've got this wrong but general advice from dentists is don't brush your teeth straight after being sick (or eating acidic food like fruit). The enamel on your teeth softens with the stomach acid and then if you brush them you run the risk of damaging the enamel. At least 30 mins-an hour if possible and drink of water is good as the enamel has time to settle and the acid is neutralised. If you need to get rid of the taste gently rubbing a little bit of toothpaste on teeth with your finger can help. Often people with bulimia are identified by dentists because their teeth are very damaged and sensitive from acid erosion.

Mrstore hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've had plenty of time from last being sick to brushing your teeth.

Hey didn't realise that, I try & look after my teeth as I don't want falsies at a young age:rolleyes:

Dyjhiw one of your group gets injured and needs an op meaning he can't ski/board for the rest of the holiday :(

Noooooooooooooooo

Dyjhiw you get a text saying work is open but how icy the car park is and spaces are limited and you are nervous about going in!

Could you park nearby?

Dyjhiw you get a text saying work is open but how icy the car park is and spaces are limited and you are nervous about going in!

Not as bad as 'please come dressed and prepared to shovel snow' - surely if its not safe now we shouldn't be opening...and I don't think that's in my job description!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Texty_F said:
God knows lol i just want the weight off even if its only the 2 i gained last week to get me back to where i was. Ive stopped taking the codeine as my tummy was beginning to hurt. Just taking paracetamol now and the odd anti inflammatory so hope it makes a difference

Can you tell im impatient lol

I'm the same....paracetamol only for me....even if they do b****r all and leave me in agony lol

Not as bad as 'please come dressed and prepared to shovel snow' - surely if its not safe now we shouldn't be opening...and I don't think that's in my job description!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My boyfriend got that a few years ago ''school is closed but if staff who can make it in should come help shovel'' we had no chance moving from where we lived at the time, but still it took the mess

peacelily said:

Thanks for the advice....I gag most of the time when I brush them anyway so I leave it as long as possible after I've been sick lol.

Back