Don't you just hate it when....

Sorry misery here!

Mums in hospital got taken in on the Friday of all the snow, seemed to be improving Tuesday, then I got Norovirus! She had a blip Wednesday was great Thursday. But now had double Pneumonia and at end stage. I still can't visit as I'm still infectious. Life is ****.

Awwwwwwwww how awful, xx

when your boyfriend rings to say he has to stay at work later, meaning you have to go and walk to school to pick little one up and walk back with him in the wind and rain :(

i had 3 days away in london over the weekend, got back late last night.. and i'm now super tired from having hardly any sleep all weekend and i've ate nothing but comfort / fast food. i feel like crap.. back on it today (fingers crossed)

when your boyfriend rings to say he has to stay at work later, meaning you have to go and walk to school to pick little one up and walk back with him in the wind and rain :(

Yup, just got bk from walking the dog and am soaked and the wind has given me earache. Unfortunately dogs need walking whatever the weather!

Shirleen and Emsie, i'm so sorry to hear of your news :-( xx

DYJHIW the bin men haven't collected the bins for 3 weeks in a row and i don't have a shed or garage to keep the rubbish that's building up in, nor can i drive so can't take it to the tip....grrr. They have no excuse today (collection day) as the snow has gone.

Yup, just got bk from walking the dog and am soaked and the wind has given me earache. Unfortunately dogs need walking whatever the weather!

DYJHIW the bin men haven't collected the bins for 3 weeks in a row and i don't have a shed or garage to keep the rubbish that's building up in, nor can i drive so can't take it to the tip....grrr. They have no excuse today (collection day) as the snow has gone.

Arggh, i can't even change my wet trousers as my OH is on nights and asleep in our bedroom where all my clothes are. Maybe i should have thought this through! Lol

Oh no earache is no fun :( hope it goes soon

I hate the bin men!! well not them but how fussy they can be and then when they don't show up.

When I lived on my own with my son one of my neighbours filled my bin with their rubbish right after it had been emptied, I rang the council in tears as I didn't drive and with a 15 month old son needed to be able to put rubbish in my bin and couldn't wait another 2 weeks for it to be emptied, they refused to do anything unless I paid for it. Luckily I'd already met my amazing boyfriend by then (we hadn't been together that long) but he drove an hour from uni with his industrial gloves and went through the rubbish and found a bank statement, so we left it all back with the people who had dumped it. They avoided me in the street after that strangely enough.

Lol raven!! You poor wee soul!! Try some almond or olive oil for your earache!! It works a treat, hope you dry out soon xx

Lol, i had to take the trousers off as they were glued to me they were so wet, must have looked a real sight standing by the cooker making tea in a jumper and knickers, lol xx

Oh no earache is no fun :( hope it goes soon

I hate the bin men!! well not them but how fussy they can be and then when they don't show up.

When I lived on my own with my son one of my neighbours filled my bin with their rubbish right after it had been emptied, I rang the council in tears as I didn't drive and with a 15 month old son needed to be able to put rubbish in my bin and couldn't wait another 2 weeks for it to be emptied, they refused to do anything unless I paid for it. Luckily I'd already met my amazing boyfriend by then (we hadn't been together that long) but he drove an hour from uni with his industrial gloves and went through the rubbish and found a bank statement, so we left it all back with the people who had dumped it. They avoided me in the street after that strangely enough.

Cheeky sods! Glad you sorted their little game out!

I quite often get earache in my left ear when it's very windy. I have some of those furry earmuffs in the wardrobe somewhere, will have to dig them out even if i do look like a right prat! Lol xx

Raven said:
Lol, i had to take the trousers off as they were glued to me they were so wet, must have looked a real sight standing by the cooker making tea in a jumper and knickers, lol xx

Haha! I've done that before when I'm waiting for stuff to either come out the tumble drier or be ironed. It's times like that when you hope the doorbell doesn't go!!! Lol

Haha! I've done that before when I'm waiting for stuff to either come out the tumble drier or be ironed. It's times like that when you hope the doorbell doesn't go!!! Lol

God forbid! Think i'd probably give any caller heart failure, lol

dyjhiw: your back in work tomorrow after a nice long weekend, your top lip is all chapped, you might be getting a head cold and you work with a man you is annoying and slow as hell, so you have to work twice as hard, :(

DYJHIW - you get into work on a Monday morning at 7 15am and everyone says oooohhh what are you doing in you had the day booked off

Arghhh how could I forget that - needless to say I stayed at work because I was there what a twonk i am

DYJHIW - you get into work on a Monday morning at 7 15am and everyone says oooohhh what are you doing in you had the day booked off

Arghhh how could I forget that - needless to say I stayed at work because I was there what a twonk i am

Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back