Don't you just hate it when....

When you're sat with your mum and are torn between wanting to sit here forever and wanting her to go peacefully now. Sorry guys all alone and I can't get my head round it.

Shirleen said:
When you're sat with your mum and are torn between wanting to sit here forever and wanting her to go peacefully now. Sorry guys all alone and I can't get my head round it.

(((((((massive hugs)))))))))) xxxx

Awww Shirl so sorry hun, my thoughts are with you and your family.

It is hard, I sat with both of my parents and you just know you want them to go peacefully, but at the same time really dont want to let go. Its a blessing when the time comes and then you know the suffering is over. God bless xx

Awww Shirl so sorry hun, my thoughts are with you and your family.

It is hard, I sat with both of my parents and you just know you want them to go peacefully, but at the same time really dont want to let go. Its a blessing when the time comes and then you know the suffering is over. God bless xx

Thanks x

You have abit more cake than should of done!!

Wish I had some words to make it better, hugs x

Thinking of you Shirleen xx

dont apologise shirl yourwe entitled to feel how you feel, just hope youre doing ok, keep strong xxxx

Sympathies to you Shirleen. I too have been there and done that with both my parents, so I know what you are going through.

Back