Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you seem to have an excess of spit and snot and in two separate conversations with your boss your nose drips then you spray spit everywhere! I'm looking hot today haha!

When you're sat with your mum and are torn between wanting to sit here forever and wanting her to go peacefully now. Sorry guys all alone and I can't get my head round it.

Ahhhhh,Shirleen, I am so sorry my dear friend . Please don't say sorry, you are right to come on here as you are not alone.

You and your mum are to the forefront of my thoughts and prayers and I too pray for a peaceful passing for her.

hugs xxxxxx

when your boyfriends a selfish prick who can't even bring himself to listen to what your saying, twice in 5 minutes I said something which he sort of just grumbled an answer too before a few seconds later repeating what I'd said as if it was a completely new idea and then seemed completely shocked when I'm pissed off at him, because apparently what I have to say isn't worth bloody listening too

....when you're trying to watch 'one born every minute' and OH is being noisy....tapping the keys on the laptop, eating 2 bags of crisps, making a grunting noise as he's eating them, then giggling at something on the laptop.....Arghhh!! I've come up to bed to watch it in peace!

Bawling at obem at the mo :(

Chris Evans had a guy on this morning talking about why some people cry easily whilst others (like me) don't cry. My friends & DD can't believe the things I watch & don't start crying, OBEM would be one of them, if I watched it:rolleyes:

When you realise that the relationship you literally put your life on hold for is over, and nothing is going to change that.

Awwwww that's really sad, now you can live your life how you want to & it's no longer on hold, hope everything goes as well as it can x

When even though your mood is loads better & you're feeling a lot calmer & level headed about life there's always people who are determined to p*ss you off!

Back