Don't you just hate it when....

Thank you and well done to you too, it's much harder than i thought it would be though, i'm thinking of getting some patches now.

I'm fine at home, it's just work tea breaks i'm struggling with. Does the electronic ciggie have nicotine in it?

:)

Yes, it does - you choose how much nicotine is in the liquid you buy though, some people vape with super-high nicotine, some with zero. But there are none of the nasties that there are in smelly cigarettes - even my GP is on board with this, she says it's not the nicotine that's the problem but all the other stuff in tobacco/cigarettes. ;)

Need to check but I'm pretty sure that there is a separate book(s) for red & green in the new packs?????

Yes, I have been given a separate book with Green/Original and Success Express plans in it, but have been told to ignore it. To be fair, I found on the SW website that it says " We recommend new members get started with our fabulous Extra Easy plan - which offers you maximum Free Food choice to begin your fabulous first week!", but I am on week three now and I could really use an extra HEx A so I can have a bit of cheese as well as the skimmed milk in my coffee. Should I try going Green, as I will never eat meat or fish ?

Yes, I have been given a separate book with Green/Original and Success Express plans in it, but have been told to ignore it. To be fair, I found on the SW website that it says " We recommend new members get started with our fabulous Extra Easy plan - which offers you maximum Free Food choice to begin your fabulous first week!", but I am on week three now and I could really use an extra HEx A so I can have a bit of cheese as well as the skimmed milk in my coffee. Should I try going Green, as I will never eat meat or fish ?

Give it a try. Read the booklet as you also can use some cheese as HEB too :D
You can always do 1 day EE and 1 day green, but if you never eat fish/meat then I don't see the point of doing EE. I only do EE if I know I'm going to eat fish (don't eat any other meat) and its very rare that I do.

Though I do understand why they start people off with EE as if doesn't limit any food while green limits meat and red limits carbs.

Thanks for your helpful replies :) Maybe I will have a word with my consultant next week. I did tell her I was a veggie, have been for over 30 years, but I don't really like to make a fuss about it. :)

A bit of a delayed reaction from me but DYJHIW people in group moan about "only" losing 1 1/2lb and proceed to list all the totally naughty things they had (takeaway, wine, cheesecake)! Group was last night but it popped into my head I got annoyed today; I am a ridiculous person :)

Thanks for your helpful replies :) Maybe I will have a word with my consultant next week. I did tell her I was a veggie, have been for over 30 years, but I don't really like to make a fuss about it. :)

I was recommended to start on green and I've never done anything else. I'm the only one at my group who does anything other than EE and I've done just as well as anyone else weight loss wise.

Definitely give it a try! x

dyjhiw youre in one of those moods where u just cant stop feeling ugly and gross and self conscious about everything and you just want to be strong and self assured and get on with life cos you know that sitting here feeling like this is just a waste of your time and life!
xxx

A bit of a delayed reaction from me but DYJHIW people in group moan about "only" losing 1 1/2lb and proceed to list all the totally naughty things they had (takeaway, wine, cheesecake)! Group was last night but it popped into my head I got annoyed today; I am a ridiculous person :)

Were you at my group? I had to leave through sheer frustration. 1 girl complained she was bored of eating the same veg, wouldn't consider buying cheaper veg from Aldo, even though she was on a right budget & kept on going on about hiring a wall. She talked for 15 minutes about how hard it was to stick to plan & then it turned out she'd lost 1 1/2lbs. The rest of us just looked at each other in amazement. We were already running behind so wasting 15 minutes listening to her whinge for no reason & refuse all suggestions or solutions was less than welcome!

Were you at my group? I had to leave through sheer frustration. 1 girl complained she was bored of eating the same veg, wouldn't consider buying cheaper veg from Aldo, even though she was on a right budget & kept on going on about hiring a wall. She talked for 15 minutes about how hard it was to stick to plan & then it turned out she'd lost 1 1/2lbs. The rest of us just looked at each other in amazement. We were already running behind so wasting 15 minutes listening to her whinge for no reason & refuse all suggestions or solutions was less than welcome!

This really annoys me, we have a family who have started after Xmas, 2 daughters and a mother.. I am sick to death of heating they have lost weight each week but have had takeaways, fish n chips, booze and chocolate ..all of them lost 2lb this week and were completely off plan, little old me completely on plan.. 0.5lb down grrrr

dyjhiw youre in one of those moods where u just cant stop feeling ugly and gross and self conscious about everything and you just want to be strong and self assured and get on with life cos you know that sitting here feeling like this is just a waste of your time and life!
xxx

Hope you feel enter soon, the brain is a ***** sometimes! Xx

Yes, it does - you choose how much nicotine is in the liquid you buy though, some people vape with super-high nicotine, some with zero. But there are none of the nasties that there are in smelly cigarettes - even my GP is on board with this, she says it's not the nicotine that's the problem but all the other stuff in tobacco/cigarettes. ;)

Thank you HQ i think i will look into one of these :)

Aww Tealight (hugs). Sorry about that. Your C sounds a bit tactless. I know what you mean, because I have only been on SW for two weeks after previously losing three and a half stone on a VLCD. I have found it so hard to lose on EE because I have come from eating nothing to all this free/superfree food and I was sure I would gain. I have lost 6 lbs in two weeks, but I have had to be very restrictive, especially with carbohydrates because of all the water gain that comes with eating them after a fast. I suspect that might be what happened to you. I go to SW with my daughter and she has lost fine on EE, so it worked for her. I am a vegetarian though, so I wondered if I should be on the Green plan, but my C says that we all have to do EE as Green and Red are being 'phased out'. She has told me to ignore them!

I think you should give it another try now that you are well again and eating normally. Then if you feel it isn't working for you you can do the Green and Red anyway.

Congratulations on giving up the smoking as well :D

Good luck XX

Thank you :)

I'm not letting it put me off, i think she got a bit annoyed with me or maybe misunderstood, she's really nice but i felt a bit small for a while.

I'm doing another wk of EE and i'll see how weigh goes on Monday.

Well done on your loss so far, good luck and thanks again. :)

Had awful week last week, gained 5.5lb but expected as had meal at chiqutos, then night after 2 1/2 bottles wine, pizza, chocolate & natcho with dip round at a mates!! im usually good an have no bad stuff so thought what the heck lol.

Back