Don't you just hate it when....

All you think about is food and can't stop scale hopping and hating what you see! Damn you Sunday!

So glad I don't have any scales in the house, looked at some in tesco's today in a moment of madness but boyfriend talked me down.

Can't stop thinking of food though :(
dyjhiw you really need a wee but are warm and comfy and watching a film so don' want to have to move

All you think about is food and can't stop scale hopping and hating what you see! Damn you Sunday!

Sunday is my nemesis. I'm having a terrible day but am already half way through a bottle of wine so won't care until tomorrow!

Sunday is my nemesis. I'm having a terrible day but am already half way through a bottle of wine so won't care until tomorrow!

Oh with 'W' word, would sell my first born for a glass. Purposely didn't buy any this week so I wouldn't drink it in a particularly strong moment whilst shopping. Now I keep looking at the car keys saying to myself the off license is only 4 miles away and what's the harm! The cans of diet coke are just not doing it for me today

Today is OHs 1 day at home out of 11 and he's tucked up in bed poorly, feel v sorry for him and even more sorry for me as I wanted us to have a lovely day together before he goes back to Southampton for another 5 days at 5am tomorrow :-( have spent all week at home without him and looking forward to today, and now I'm laid on the couch feeling sorry for us both!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW - you log into minis to catch up on all the threads, you can read them all apart from the NSV one it wont open for some reason my laptop is saying it has malware arghhh ive done a system restore and its still not working

Awww couldnt someone have stored it for you rather than waste it Malc? it keeps 4 hours if the door is unopened

If not is it worth claiming on the house insurance for the loss

it happened very early this morning so the 4 hours is up and i don't like freezing half defrosted food, better safe then sorry i'm afraid :( .. but it's ok, most of it should have been binned anyway and the rest is easily replaced without too much of a hastle :)

good excuse to get rid of the 'naughtier' food in there and start again from scratch ;)

DYJHIW the car is poorly, but luckily it managed to get you home... hope once its cooled boyfriend can fix it easily so he can get to work in the morning. Also DJHIW you have a massive pile of ironing waiting for you when little one goes to bed :(

When you've had 13 syns and now just want to binge ahghhghdghqedhoifjei

Edit: make that when you HAVE now binged on anything and everything.

Oh no :( It might not be as bad as you think, just draw a line under it all right now! xx

work tomorrow. i just don't want to go in, as i now work with a guy who can't do the job and even tho i have complained to everyone they arn't moving him :(

You've been at *another* Christening and people don't shut the front door about "what's taking you so long?"

How insensitive; after 3 years of trying why don't people have a little thought.

You've been at *another* Christening and people don't shut the front door about "what's taking you so long?"

How insensitive; after 3 years of trying why don't people have a little thought.

I know exactly how you feel with that one. People just don't bloody think do they :( *hugs* xxx

Back