Don't you just hate it when....

Your arms hurt from holding onto the wheel so tight in your driving lesson! Scary stuff.

Blimey love - I can't imagine what I did to offend you quite as much I have. You obviously don't know me at all if you think I'm talking about stuff I know nothing about but you also don't really seem to want to listen either so I won't be wasting any more breath on trying to explain.

If I offended anyone with my use of the word moron in my somewhat self depreciating post about how I hated the fact I'd turned into one of those people that shouts a the telly I am truly sorry.

Dyjhiw somehow you've had a row before breakfast!

I will always listen when something is worth listening to!! I certainly wont be wasting anymore time bickering on an internet forum as i have a life, kids and work to be doing with. I also hate it when ive had a row before breakfast. I will put this down to being an unfortunate misunderstanding xx

Last edited:
Your arms hurt from holding onto the wheel so tight in your driving lesson! Scary stuff.

I used to come home shaky and needing a shower from sweating so much!! X

Glad it's not just me who is terrified. I needed a nap last night after my lesson, I was exhausted!

dyjhiw my night out next week has gone from 14 people to 8 possibly 6 :( meaning mini bus is more expensive! & i only booked as everyone was 'sure' they were coming!!

dyjhiw my night out next week has gone from 14 people to 8 possibly 6 :( meaning mini bus is more expensive! & i only booked as everyone was 'sure' they were coming!!

Grrrr i hate it when that happens.

DYJHIW - you've not been up long, and hubby walks into the room and says " whats up with you, you look like someone whos resigned to sitting in the house all day" - At this point I had not even spoken!!!! So I said what do you want me to do apart from playing taxi for you in an hour and then again at 2pm and then again at 6!!! Mennnnnnnnnnn arghhhh

DYJHIW - you've not been up long, and hubby walks into the room and says " whats up with you, you look like someone whos resigned to sitting in the house all day" - At this point I had not even spoken!!!! So I said what do you want me to do apart from playing taxi for you in an hour and then again at 2pm and then again at 6!!! Mennnnnnnnnnn arghhhh

I'd say yep I am spending the day on the sofa, taxi tank is closed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I normally would have been quick with a response like that but I was still half asleep and I couldnt be a$$ed to argue with him lol

He's just said why dont you ring one of your mates and go out and do something!!! Doesnt he think if i wanted to do that I WOULD grrr

extremely!! Now got to let everyone else know minibus more expensive now an hope nobody else pulls out! x

my friend has a good tactic when it comes to things like this - she asks for a £10 deposit when we're going out, because that way they dont just say "oh yeah ill definately come" and then "forget" lol xxxxx

my friend has a good tactic when it comes to things like this - she asks for a £10 deposit when we're going out, because that way they dont just say "oh yeah ill definately come" and then "forget" lol xxxxx

That's a good idea, you shouldn't have to do it but sometimes it's a necessity x

That's a good idea, you shouldn't have to do it but sometimes it's a necessity x

yeah well at first i thought "im definately coming so why should i pay a deposit?" but then when she explained what happened when her other friends had let her down and she'd had to pay everyones way even tho they didnt come i understood xxxx

You're feeling the benefits of drinking lots of water everyday but feel like you're always at the toilet!!

I know exactly how you feel, I seem to spend most of my nights going to the toilet or thinking about it. You could set a watch by me, 10pm, 12.30 am, 3.30 am .... need I say more!!

Back