Don't you just hate it when....

btlaney said:
I know exactly how you feel, I seem to spend most of my nights going to the toilet or thinking about it. You could set a watch by me, 10pm, 12.30 am, 3.30 am .... need I say more!!

Oh my god are we the same person??? Lol. I go at 10 when I go up to bed, then when OH comes up at something past midnight, then again between 3-4, then I'm wiggling to go again by 7!!!!!

It's all kicking off 'innit??!

Anyway, DYJHIW your OH decides he's going to start SW with you BUT he's not going to count his drinks, or start today or be as anal about it as I am!!!!!!!

I am anal about it boyo but that's why I'm almost 4 stone down and you look like a well fed budha :mad:

Other deciding to join half heartidly can be a real pain in the u know where. My mum keeps saying she's on SW but still drinks like a fish and makes complete no no food. Then she gets all pissed off cause I won't eat what's cooked and is shocked ever week that she hasn't lost weight. You have to be anal to succeed, with 4 stone off the proof is there.

DYJHIW after your shower you see loads of black under your eyes... go to rub it off assuming its mascara that you failed to remove with face wash and then realise actually that's just the bags under your eyes!!!

Haha I wish - Im just a night owl if i go to bed to early I wake up at stupid o clock thinking ive been there hours and its only been like 2 or something. I rarely go to bed the same day I get up :D

Dyjhiw after nearly three weeks and two courses of post-surgical strength antibiotics you still feel like death and are dreading going to bed because the nights are the worst :(

Have you paid a deposit Jess? Would it be cheaper getting a 6 seater taxi?
No but 10seater is smallest they do...

my friend has a good tactic when it comes to things like this - she asks for a £10 deposit when we're going out, because that way they dont just say "oh yeah ill definately come" and then "forget" lol xxxxx

Yeah good idea! will be doing this next time or someone else can book, il pull out just to pi$$ them off :rolleyes:

Thats why I hate organising anything cos inevitably someone always drops out and never thinks about the cost to others. I hope you still manage to make a night of it Jess x

Ohh i sure will!!! been looking forward to this planned night for over 3 months! So even if its 6 of us il still party hard :D Cant wait to dress up :party0016:

Back