Don't you just hate it when....

...you get your arm stuck through the loop inside your jumper that is there for you to hang it on a coat hanger with.

If I TRIED to do it purposely I'm sure I couldn't and it is SO annoying! Grrr...

...discover clothes are on inside out while on the bus to work. (This is what I get for not having a mirror will buy one when I reach my first mini target!)

....when the skin on my face is so dry, particularly the forehead area and either side of my nose, I'm getting really paranoid about it and no cream seems to be helping :( can anyone recommend anything please????

Not particularly pleasant but try putting some Vaseline on those areas when you go to bed. Obv will feel greasy but it should help protect and moisturise it. It's the only thing than helps my hands in the winter. By the morning it should have sunk in (or wiped off on pillowcase lol) so try not to wash it but put moisturiser over the top. Hope this helps!
Edit: also try not to use a face wash or soap, just a splash with water in the shower is plenty for a make up free face when you have dry/sensitive skin. My face is so dry and sensitive that is I use anything other than mild make up remover wipes and water to wash it it gets tight, red and sore, since doing this its been much better :)
X

Last edited:
DYJHIW you find out your probably going to be spending your Easter weekend looking around houses... bloody great

Oh and also you only find this out from snooping, noone feels like they should tell you these things

....when the skin on my face is so dry, particularly the forehead area and either side of my nose, I'm getting really paranoid about it and no cream seems to be helping :( can anyone recommend anything please????

Have you tried a serum rather than a cream hon Olay make a nice one x

Not particularly pleasant but try putting some Vaseline on those areas when you go to bed. Obv will feel greasy but it should help protect and moisturise it. It's the only thing than helps my hands in the winter. By the morning it should have sunk in (or wiped off on pillowcase lol) so try not to wash it but put moisturiser over the top. Hope this helps!
Edit: also try not to use a face wash or soap, just a splash with water in the shower is plenty for a make up free face when you have dry/sensitive skin. My face is so dry and sensitive that is I use anything other than mild make up remover wipes and water to wash it it gets tight, red and sore, since doing this its been much better :)
X

I've used all sorts. The latest thing I'm trying at the moment is E45, but it's useless. Might give some Vaseline a try. Thanks hun xxxx

I have psoriasis and recently due to illness have had some on my face, over the years tried all sorts on my arms and legs but I am now using dermol cream I put it under my usual cream, my dermatologist told me dry skin creams can make things worse, I am finding this really helps - not perfect but no longer feel conscious and also he told me to use gentle exfoliatior regularly. Can't promise but might be worth a try (it can also be used as soap alternative although I don't). Hope it soon clears up. Xxx

I have psoriasis and recently due to illness have had some on my face, over the years tried all sorts on my arms and legs but I am now using dermol cream I put it under my usual cream, my dermatologist told me dry skin creams can make things worse, I am finding this really helps - not perfect but no longer feel conscious and also he told me to use gentle exfoliatior regularly. Can't promise but might be worth a try (it can also be used as soap alternative although I don't). Hope it soon clears up. Xxx

Can you get the dermol cream over the counter??? Xx

Back