Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you get to the station for your train, realise you have no cash and there is no cash machine, and you forgot to pick up your bag with your drink and snacks in! It's going to be a long 4.5hour journey!!

DYJHIW you get to the station for your train, realise you have no cash and there is no cash machine, and you forgot to pick up your bag with your drink and snacks in! It's going to be a long 4.5hour journey!!

oops hope you manage to get something to eat/drink

you forget the cards for your husbands birthday and nip out quickly to get them

You go to watch rugby and give into a pasty then maybe a cheeky maccy d's on the way home.....bonus is must have been really good the rest of the week as lost 2lbs!!

got a new exercise plan at the gym last night and only had time to do a third of it, and this morning my muscles are killing me, god help me when i do a full session lmao

dyjhiw youre going to a psychic party tonight and have no idea what 2 expect!! xxx

Lol well they will be expecting you!

haha thanks for that emise u made me LOL!
hopefully it wont be cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances" xxx

... OH is being a mardy arse!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic choice of words, my OH is from Kent and had never heard the word mardy until he met me. Ironic really as he truly defines the word at times!

On that note DYJHIW your OH gets you the least thoughtful gift ever for Mothers Day (DD is only 7 so can't blame her). I made a gift voucher yesterday for his mum for the local beauty parlour, emailed it to him to print off and put in his mum's card. He printed two off and put one in my own card!

It's also made me realise that his mum will feel the same when she gets hers and now I feel bad.

Back