Don't you just hate it when....

.....when OH knew the shower was broken first thing this morning........he's been off all day and hasn't done anything about it.....grrrr!! :(

Dyjhiw you put too much sweetner in your coffee and it tastes yuck!

Yes!!! You can taste the syntheticness (is that even a word?!) of it.

DYJHIW - your best mate texts you to tell you her 30yr old niece has been told she has a brain tumour, its so rare it doesnt even have a name. It should have been spotted months ago but they told her she had had a stroke. Im slowly losing faith in the medical profession

DYJHIW - your best mate texts you to tell you her 30yr old niece has been told she has a brain tumour, its so rare it doesnt even have a name. It should have been spotted months ago but they told her she had had a stroke. Im slowly losing faith in the medical profession

That's awful :(

Its a disgrace hun - my mate has kept saying to me oh shes been on the phone again and shes pi$$ed , it hasnt been its been the tumour, slurred speech etc. She has 2 little kiddies to look after. They told her she had had a stroke last year but that must have been the tumour too as they have told her shes had it a while and its growing in size

Oh no, I am so sorry :(

Its a disgrace hun - my mate has kept saying to me oh shes been on the phone again and shes pi$$ed , it hasnt been its been the tumour, slurred speech etc. She has 2 little kiddies to look after. They told her she had had a stroke last year but that must have been the tumour too as they have told her shes had it a while and its growing in size

Does she have to have surgery or treatment or anything??? X

Back