Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - you try to take the clingfilm off your dish from the microwave you stupidly open it as soon as you take it out and scald 2 fingers meaning they will blister tomorrow :cry:

Ouch :( I managed to get a blister making rice pudding two weeks ago yesterday and its still there looking all gross and ugly.... really hope I haven't scarred myself. Hope yours gets better soon.

DYJHIW you've had another disastrous day and know you'll be removing stickers again come WI on Sunday.

Dyjhiw your other half has been off all week and promised to get some jobs done...get home yesterday to find jobs still not done, him saying he feels under the weather!

It's only 10.52am and you are ready for your lunch already :-( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I absolutely hate it when at the end of the shift you wait ages for a bus (the indicator says 13 minutes). At the end of the 13 minutes the indicator removes your bus number. In the meantime all the other buses that come to your stop have gone past x 4 each. Then your bus is back at the popular 13 minute slot. It arrives -Yay! but only going a few stops before terminating. You wait. Wow- 3 minutes to wait - how did that appear? Oh it has gone now.... Another magical 13 minutes in the freezing cold and rain. I should add that I am two stops from where it turns around. I had seen 4 of them go up the other way. So obviously they are now gridlocked! Eventually after another magical 13 minutes - it came and was going all the way home. Grrrr!

DYJHIW.... You feel fed up today, the hubby's in a strop too & won't sit still, even the cat just jumped up to sit next to me & did a massive sigh lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Must be a day for it....my hubby just like a bear with a sore head....hope the rugby is good or I'm going out later!!!

Back