Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you go to visit your grandad and he's poorly so you end up staying overnight as don't feel you can leave him and are going to be missing sons footie games and feel like your weekends just gone already!
And dyjhiw you seem to have been subjected to seeing lots of old pics of yourself lately and although you try not to let it get to you you can't believe how awful you looked for so long and wonder what on earth hubby saw in you!

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, hope he's better soon x

Your OH obviously saw what I do on here, a funny, kind and caring person. Credit due to him, not so many blokes look past the exterior - he's obviously a good person too :)

Ill 2nd what Louise said ^^^^^

Dont be hard on yourself Emsie - you have come such a long way. The pics are a reminder of where you dont want to go back to. OH is a gem he loves you for who you are no matter what.

Your OH obviously saw what I do on here, a funny, kind and caring person. Credit due to him, not so many blokes look past the exterior - he's obviously a good person too :)

Dont be hard on yourself Emsie - you have come such a long way. The pics are a reminder of where you dont want to go back to. OH is a gem he loves you for who you are no matter what.

And I'll third it!
Hope your grandad is better soon and chin up Ems. Clearly the OH is a goodun and saw you for you and big or small he loves you xx

DYJHIW the following conversation happens

Boyfriend 'Do you want to be naughty today?'

Me *slightly interested and excited by what could be proposed* 'erm, depends on what you mean by naughty ;) '

Boyfriend 'well, I was thinking... we could have a Chinese tonight'

Me *throwing daggers his way because I LOVE Chinese* 'but you don't even like Chinese?'

Boyfriend 'yeah but it's nice to have something a bit different and I like prawn toast, chicken satay and crispy duck'

Me *steam coming out my ears* 'screw you we're having swede and celeriac topped cottage pie and I don't give a sh*t how much you sulk about it because I WILL out sulk you'

Sorry taste buds, you're gonna have to wait for the delicious takeaway till Tuesday. (Or at least tomorrow ;))

Lmao sorry Minky this made me :rotflmao: cos of the way you typed it. How dare he try to sabotage all your good work. No naughty treats for him today I suspect ;)

Lmao sorry Minky this made me :rotflmao: cos of the way you typed it. How dare he try to sabotage all your good work. No naughty treats for him today I suspect ;)

Definitely no naughty treats for him. I've put him on washing and washing up duties as punishment....

image-3817215345.jpg

:D xxx

And I'll third it!
Hope your grandad is better soon and chin up Ems. Clearly the OH is a goodun and saw you for you and big or small he loves you xx

Thanks ladies some lovely words there that mean a lot. Its just shocking that even times when I thought I looked ok I looked awful and I wonder if its the same now!?
anyway still stressed about Grandad and waiting for news on another call etc from doc x

Emsie you know you dont look the same as you did when you first started SW - I still look in the mirror sometimes and see the me that was 2st 3.5lbs heavier. Our minds play tricks on us. Your gorgeous hun, chin up and look forward not back.

You have done amazingly well, your having a bad day re your grandad. Concentrate on him by all means, but dont forget you too. You should be proud of what you have achieved xx (((big hugs))

DYJHIW you're lumbered with a food nazi?! I was on a hen do in Galway but I wanted to stick reasonably to plan, got stuck with a girl spouting pseudo science at me and telling everyone I didn't eat & what I did eat wasn't food! I'm not going to eat burgers to make some stranger happy! She was a torture! You had eggs at 9am, a chicken salad at 1pm, etc etc..."Got so fed up with that, couldn't stick it any longer; I was looking forward to a break away after a very tough time after losing my aunt; so I just hopped on the bus to get home a day early.

Awww no sorry to hear your break was ruined hun - I wouldnt have been so polite im afraid i would have told her to £%£$^ off and then smiled

Such a shame when people ruin things for you ((big hugs )))

Back