Don't you just hate it when....

Yes I'm sure I've never met a cat that doesn't have a screw loose. My previous cat ownership experience has shown me they've all got a mean streak and can flip from being happy to physco and back again in about 2 seconds!

You could be describing me!

When it's your totm and you could scream in rage at nothing in particular and you know you're probably in for a gain this week and it's your own fault for drinking at the weekend!

Yes I'm sure I've never met a cat that doesn't have a screw loose. My previous cat ownership experience has shown me they've all got a mean streak and can flip from being happy to physco and back again in about 2 seconds!
its so weird!! xxxx

DYJHIW its just one of those days. Monday + Rainy miserable weather + managers questioning everything + workload up to your eyeballs + no bleeding food plan in place so settling for fruit for breakfast and lunch + not enough hours in the day = a really grumpy Minks. Roll on 5 o frigging clock.

DJHIW you seem to be having one of the really hungry days.... trying not to eat all my snacks otherwise I'll have nothing to snack on later in the evening

Strangely enough, my two cats are always sweethearts. Since they were tiny kittens I've never known them to be psychotic!

So are mine, wouldnt hurt a fly(ok maybe a fly lol) but theres this black and white cat around and he comes and bullys my coco :( he bit him on the head and he had to go vets the other day for antibiotics and hes got a shaved head, bullys! I tried to reason with the cat and he went for me, bloody thing! Prob hasnt been done, that affects the way they are sometimes

DYJHIW you have a horrible head ache and feel generally blergh from fasting :\ Dinner here I come!!

DYJHIW you have a horrible head ache and feel generally blergh from fasting :\ Dinner here I come!!

nooo i hate fasting!
are u doing intermittent fasting something?
thinking of doing this along with slimming world to boost the weight loss xxxxxx

Yeah, doing 5:2 :) we have a thread for sw-ers doing 5:2 - its called 'doing 5:2 from home ;D' come and say hello :) x

Yeah, doing 5:2 :) we have a thread for sw-ers doing 5:2 - its called 'doing 5:2 from home ;D' come and say hello :) x

ooh cool - would u mind posting me the link? xxxxx

ok thanks hun, im rubbish at finding links on here!!
is it on slimming world off topic? il have a lok there xxxx

thankyou! xxxx

Back