Don't you just hate it when....

In what way do you have to cover your own calls?
From your pposts you are saying its going to make you working difficult or impossible so I imaagined it would mean difficulties for them if you not working for them. Only making suggestions as are others and still think it may be worth trying them before ruling them out

We have to arrange cover for our own calls x

I have one of these too! We have a morning routine:

Him: 'did I snore last night?'

Me: 'yes'

Him: 'no I didn't! I can't of'

He asks me everyday, then when I say yes doesn't believe me! Why ask then!? Men, Pah!

He definitely needs recording!

dyjhiw i want to just get up and tidy & cook but i cant!! Hate been thrown off my usual routines. *sigh* But atleast got hubby doing everything :)

You have been off plan for 2 weeks and are dreading weigh in :(

Dyjhiw youv been up most of the night because couldnt find the off switch to my brain, but couldnt sleep even if i wanted to because bf sounded like a walrus with breathing problems.

Pinknails, I so sympathise, I also suffer from a missing 'off' switch to the brain and a snoring hubby. I wear ear plugs at night to try and get some peace from the snoring, but there seems to be no cure for an overactive brain!

What I generally do is try to make up a story in my head and sometimes I can actually nod off in the middle of it. I think concentrating on the story helps to disconnect my brain from the over-active thoughts and somehow switches it off. However, it doesn't always work. Hope you get some rest soon. XX

Pinknails, I so sympathise, I also suffer from a missing 'off' switch to the brain and a snoring hubby. I wear ear plugs at night to try and get some peace from the snoring, but there seems to be no cure for an overactive brain!

What I generally do is try to make up a story in my head and sometimes I can actually nod off in the middle of it. I think concentrating on the story helps to disconnect my brain from the over-active thoughts and somehow switches it off. However, it doesn't always work. Hope you get some rest soon. XX

I suffer with both too :( feel like tonight is going to be similar, I find reading helps me sometimes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MissPeriPeri said:
Yeh im doing 5:2 with SW.. reason y is SW isnt a diet its a lifestyle so y just eat junk on non fast days just because u can. Doesnt incorperate a healthy lifestyle which SW is. And i do 5:2 for the huge health benefits.

Are you finding 5:2 is working for you? I've gone to calorie counting but feel a bit stuck x

Yeh im doing 5:2 with SW.. reason y is SW isnt a diet its a lifestyle so y just eat junk on non fast days just because u can. Doesnt incorperate a healthy lifestyle which SW is. And i do 5:2 for the huge health benefits.
sw is a weightloss plan/diet or we wouldn't lose weight on it, most people need to add to the foods they eat either with healthy extras or other ways when they want to stop losing. Obviously up to those of you who wish to combine the 2 and if its a way of doing 5:2 without eating junk then hope it works for you and others that are trying it. Im just not sure that overall enough would be being eaten for it to be a healthy diet combining the 2. Im not claiming to be an expert just commenting.

Ok thanks. Don't get why though, surely do one or the other, sw is sw, 5:2 is 5:2

sw is a weightloss plan/diet or we wouldn't lose weight on it, most people need to add to the foods they eat either with healthy extras or other ways when they want to stop losing. Obviously up to those of you who wish to combine the 2 and if its a way of doing 5:2 without eating junk then hope it works for you and others that are trying it. Im just not sure that overall enough would be being eaten for it to be a healthy diet combining the 2. Im not claiming to be an expert just commenting.

On a few weightloss pages ive seen quite a few SW'ers doing the 5:2 aswell to boost their losses. x

Back