Don't you just hate it when....

Don't you just hate it when you plan a visit to alton towers to take your 2 daughters who have never been before, got so excited about it, only for the stupid weather to snow and be very windy risking your whole trip and the £90 you paid for tickets! Guess I'd better get up at 6am and check but either the roads are gonna let me down or the theme park shut.

Poo :(

Awww sorry to hear that Hun I'd see if they can swap the tickets for a later date for you. They can't expect you to lose out xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you keep having exhausting dreams and restless nights sleeps :( and its time to get out of bed and go to work! BOO!

Don't you just hate it when you plan a visit to alton towers to take your 2 daughters who have never been before, got so excited about it, only for the stupid weather to snow and be very windy risking your whole trip and the £90 you paid for tickets! Guess I'd better get up at 6am and check but either the roads are gonna let me down or the theme park shut.

Poo :(

Are the tickets valid on any day or a specific day? If you can get there I bet it will be quiet as not many people will want to venture out.

DYJHIW

You have wet feet, its cold and snowy and you want nothing more then to just snuggle up under the duvet with the heating on but have to be in and out of the house all day :( Bring on 5 O'Clock-ish when we can be locked in the house

DYJHIW .... you make something for lunch cause you aint had it ages then you realise why (chicken & mushroom pasta & n sauce before anyone asks). I ate it cause I was hungry but now I remember why i dont buy that one :(

When you dont really have any money to buy new jeans for a night out on thurs... But the plus side to that is that ive just chucked out all my size 16 jeans as they are fallin off my ass now lol...!! Dunno whether to love or hate this one...?? Xx

When this work day seems to be dragging, hurry up 6pm!

When you dont really have any money to buy new jeans for a night out on thurs... But the plus side to that is that ive just chucked out all my size 16 jeans as they are fallin off my ass now lol...!! Dunno whether to love or hate this one...?? Xx

Thats great hunni :)
Why not sell them on eBay, I've made nearly £200 over the last week or so selling all my old stuff xxx

Why not take a look on ebay for some cheap ones, not worth buying new ones when you might not be in them for long!!!!!!!!!

Thats great hunni :)
Why not sell them on eBay, I've made nearly £200 over the last week or so selling all my old stuff xxx

Wow that's fantastic.

Back