Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW..... Your central heating isn't working and you have to wait for hubby to get home to look at it. My nipples could cut glass right now hahaha xxx

Glad I'm not the only one who uses their nipples to determine whether it is cold or not - it's nipple bullets cold today!

My tickets were only valid today but the park shut so were entitled to change dates :D

Im needing to pee again!! Ive not drank much at all today and im hurting more tonight until refill of tablets get picked up at 11:30am tomorrow since the pharmacy didnt have any in! :(

When you forgot you made plans to go to a writers workshop tomorrow (bought the ticket and everything!) and now are just going to have to cancel going as I'm just too tired and need my sleep :(

DYJHIW people make a decision on something without knowing all the facts, and then someone ends up losing out through no fault of their own :(

DYJHIW .... you get your son a drink in the middle of the night and a creme egg which is blinkin 9 syns lands in your gob, you eat it but feel sick after :( oh well least i still had my syns from yesterday

When your race is cancelled due to the weather :(

Awwwwww no, will it be re-arranged, you've done so much training for it.

DYJHIW people make a decision on something without knowing all the facts, and then someone ends up losing out through no fault of their own :(

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

.... When you really looking forward to a lie in but have been wide awake since before 6 :-(

Me too, I went for a wee, then back to bed & pretended to go back to slip but got up at 7! Bonus I say I've loads to do, just finishing on here then writing my list out what I've to do.

DYJHIW You need a pigging medical degree to understand the malaria tablets, I thought they were one a day, but oh no, I've got some one a day & some once a week, and I've to take them 4 wks after I return from hols, what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've two DYJHIW today, Phoebe cat keeps walking past the pc & flipping her tail on the touch screen, which makes all sorts of stupid things happen, Phoebe cat is going to be sulking with me if she carries on.

When you wake up and realise you've contracted conjunctivitis off the kids at the nursery no matter how careful you've been with hand sanitizer and hygiene :( Perfect for my night out!!!

you have a relaxing bath but you fall asleep in the bath and your head goes numb

Back