Don't you just hate it when....

When your bf is sat next to you eating an Easter egg and you are trying so hard to be good!

I hate men! Always eating nice food in front of you, and they never gain weight!! So not fair!

ouchy omg that looks painful, hope it feels better today

DYJHIW you've had 5 days off but haven't managed to sleep in past 8am cos OH is on antibiotics and has an alarm set at 8am, 2pm and 8pm to take them. I don't know what he thinks will happen if he moves the morning alarm to 9! Grrrrr.

Alarm went off at 8, I sulked, he sulked - now I'm upstairs sulking while he's downstairs sulking he he!!

DYJHIW you've had 5 days off but haven't managed to sleep in past 8am cos OH is on antibiotics and has an alarm set at 8am, 2pm and 8pm to take them. I don't know what he thinks will happen if he moves the morning alarm to 9! Grrrrr.

Alarm went off at 8, I sulked, he sulked - now I'm upstairs sulking while he's downstairs sulking he he!!

I would have changed the alarm for him lol :-D

....when you are well and truly sick of the drama which the OH's family bring with them, especially when it is now affecting my birthday plans. Is it too much to ask that just one day be about me??! :cry:

Yes Louise the Lime juice did go in lol the air was blue I can tell ya

Its not so bad this morning unless I catch it on something :( its my typing finger lol

Back