Don't you just hate it when....

Just get him to watch what he touches afterwards iykwim lol

That does my head in too! Could it be that she is worried about you if she thinks its because of dieting reasons though?
I don't always decide not too for sw reasons I don't like hangovers, getting taxis and sometimes can't afford to drink so sometimes it works out better for me not too but there are people that think you HAVE to drink to have a good time or whatever.
I love it when people are shocked to see me getting into the driving seat as they think I have been drinking and I can say nope I can have fun sober too!

These sorts of friends are actually more boring than (they think) people not drinking are - cos they go on and on about it! Maybe it is just me but what is really so great about being out of it .. for a night? The problems are still there in the morning plus you have to deal with them and a sore head!!

You will feel so much more powerful if you ignore their whingeing AND stick to your guns. You will be showing that you have great will power and won't that make you feel good? You can still celebrate without alcohol - after all if you were teetotal you would manage!

DYJHIW your nails are all nice and long and you were planning on painting them tonight, and then one snaps really far down. Holy cow, that hurt!!

Last edited:
You mess up your 100% streak :( got 15days then had Bakery, Indian last night... and friends down from Germany so going to be hard. I wont have takeaway though! Plus its our 5th Year Wedding Anniversary today :) so not bothered about been on plan hehe

DYJHIW your nails are all nice and long and you were planning on painting them tonight, and then one snaps really far down. Holy cow, that hurt!!

Yes! Hate that I've been having my own nails for nearly 3 years now and its good but when you get them all perfect and the same lenth one always breaks :(

But they made good ashtrays in the olden days Louise lol well singles did anyway. I dont smoke but remember my dad melting/softening singles and making them into an ashtray - weirddddddddd

Back