Don't you just hate it when....

..... When the tubs

View attachment 85844

of crickets you have to feed your geckos are being very noisy! Ssshhh!

We got some meal worms for our chickens the other week as we 'chickened' out of getting the crickets haha! They creeped me out so much, could not bring myself to pick the box up :p

We got some meal worms for our chickens the other week as we 'chickened' out of getting the crickets haha! They creeped me out so much, could not bring myself to pick the box up :p

Haha! I was like that to begin with lol. I'm still not a fan of crickets though. Mealworms I'm ok with and I love locusts!!
That's just made me sound really weird hasn't it?? Lol xx

DYJHIW you're such an anxious person! :(

Do you tip the whole box of crickets into the cage?!?
I couldn't just pick a few out of the tub and put them in or they'd probably all escape lol then I'd be freaking out xxx

Nooooooo! Lol. That would be far too many for them, we tip about 6 into a sandwich bag and shake them with vitamin and calcium powder. Then tip them into the viv. OH gets the crickets out of the tub though as I'm not too keen lol x

you gain 2.5lbs this week and have a headache from hell to go with it

..... When the home button on my phone isn't working again :-( i can't close any of my apps, off to the Orange store this morning to see what they can do. I've had it 30 days so god knows what they'll do!

..... When the home button on my phone isn't working again :-( i can't close any of my apps, off to the Orange store this morning to see what they can do. I've had it 30 days so god knows what they'll do!

They should just swap it for a new one. Back it up before you go, get your stern face out and insist you want a new one as its faulty. Good luck :)

They should just swap it for a new one. Back it up before you go, get your stern face out and insist you want a new one as its faulty. Good luck :)

Cheers, I'm hoping that's what they'll do, I'm crap at insisting on things, but luckily it's OH's day off today and he's not to be messed with! Lol xx

Back