Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you are starving and want to make dinner, but oh is fannying on whilst out with work and can't make up his mind wether to go for staff meal or come home...I want to eat!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw its finally warm but the weather can't make its mind up between blinding sunshine and torrential rain (or even both at the same time!)

you still have a fuzzy head which you have had since thursday but its really not enough to take anything for - does that make sense

Dyjhiw you check your subscribed threads and your own last reply is well, the last reply! Perhaps I check a few too many times during the day!?!? ;-)

DYJHIW OH is doing your nut in asking stupid questions like 'is there anything in for a sarny' 'have we got any chocolate' or 'is there any ice cream' when he knows fine well there were none of these things in yesterday, you've been out all day and the asda shopping is due to come tomorrow morning.

He acts like its my fault there's nothing in, but if left to him there would be nothing in but crap!

DYJHIW you are starving and want to make dinner, but oh is fannying on whilst out with work and can't make up his mind wether to go for staff meal or come home...I want to eat!!!! X

Getting into the swing of living together then ;)

Very true...it's only natural for him go get on my nerves every once in a while - he is but a mere man ;)

DYJHIW you are willing the washing machine to hurry up so you can get your bedding in the dryer before you head round to the inlaws for Sunday dinner! X

Back