Don't you just hate it when....

Work today & I'm really fed up with it at the mo, it's not holiday blues I'm just sick of putting in 100% when my boss just doesn't put in the work which means the bonus I could have earned isn't going to happen, I wanted my bonus as I've a few nice treats I'd like to buy. I love the financial services, but really thinking about looking for something else & getting out.

That sounds very familiar!

I hardly read anything on here now as it gets boring reading the same thing over and over again.And this is one of the things that get's repeated over and over again how they have ruined it now.:rolleyes:

I thought this only the other day! I feel for people posting but I saw maybe 3 all on the first page, perhaps there should be a thread especially for people to post so they are all in the same boat!

It's the same people always replying with brilliant answers that I feel for, they need a medal! :)

When nothing at work is working and can't do anything! So bored!

I hardly read anything on here now as it gets boring reading the same thing over and over again.And this is one of the things that get's repeated over and over again how they have ruined it now.:rolleyes:
Ahh no I didnt mean those sort of posts I meant people who are being hard on themselves when they are amazing andi inspiring.
Theres going to be repetition on here though as we are all doing similar things but at different times and its just as important for each individual even though we may have read similar stories over the time we have been on here.

What a shame - no more laundry for a while :D!!!!

I'll have to just dry it inside.... bloody nightmare.... had to spend 10 minutes running around the garden after the washing as well!

your so cold!! :(

DYJHIW You brave a nice summery dress for work and the wind lifts it! Good job I'm 1stone lighter than I was! Another 3 stone off and it would actually be a treat for people! Xx

Me tooooo :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It sucks! im always cold! x

DYJHIW You brave a nice summery dress for work and the wind lifts it! Good job I'm 1stone lighter than I was! Another 3 stone off and it would actually be a treat for people! Xx
Oh my! flashing abit eh ;) lol. x

Luckily I wasn't in my rubbish knickers and was also wearing tights!!!! :)

This reminded me a few years ago we went to Barcelona & I walked over a grate, only it was blowing wind up, my dress lifted right up before I managed to pull it down, I was just glad I was wearing clean knickers & they weren't my big knickers either:D

This reminded me a few years ago we went to Barcelona & I walked over a grate, only it was blowing wind up, my dress lifted right up before I managed to pull it down, I was just glad I was wearing clean knickers & they weren't my big knickers either:D

I'm going to Barcelona in 3 weeks! Best pack my best pants then! Hahahahaha xxxxx

Haha will call you Marilyn from now on Michelle ;)

you spill sauce from your tea on your foot, lucky its not too hot to burn it

Back