Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you burn yourself on the oven shelf! Ouch!

When you have the munchies. I cannot stop eating this day, I'm like a bottomless pit!

I was literally just saying the same thing to my mum! Don't think I've gone more than an hour without eating something today haha!

Dyjhiw you try and register with my fitness pal but every single username you try it wont accept

Put in something like knobalob lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was on here! Ruuuude lol I've got the answer now anyway had to resort to private messaging x

Awww hope you're ok Hun xxx

It was on here! Ruuuude lol I've got the answer now anyway had to resort to private messaging x

Aww what happened Hun? I know sometimes things can get missed especially when using my mobile etc I sometimes can't always get through some posts x

Your start the couch to 5k BUT download the wrong programme to begin with. Ooops a daisy silly me

Eugh ditto to Monday morning blues! On the other hand, I did forget to check the rota before I left on Friday so there's always the slim possibility it's my day off and I can leave as soon as I get there ;D (wishful thinking much?!)

when you're that full of cold your eyes won't stop streaming! my trip to the shops this morning must've looked like an emotional journey to other people :sigh:

My eyes are like that all the time. Apparently what I have is 'Dry eye syndrome' - the eyes constantly water to hydrate the eye- as it is both eyes I look as if I am crying. Consequently I have to always wear waterpoof mascara and a long lasting foundation that does not wash off easily!

Ur hot water bottle for sore stomach leaks on the bed :-(

My eyes are like that all the time. Apparently what I have is 'Dry eye syndrome' - the eyes constantly water to hydrate the eye- as it is both eyes I look as if I am crying. Consequently I have to always wear waterpoof mascara and a long lasting foundation that does not wash off easily!

Oh no :(
My eyes do water a lot but only usually when it's really cold! Massive pain x

Back