Don't you just hate it when....

You get into a taxi to go to work, and then get a whiff of dog mess! Thinking you have trod in something getting into cab.
Checking feet on exit, clean, you realise it was the cabbie that was smelling!

errrrrrrr, nasty

Dyjhiw you see someone aplying mascara as their car is moving!

Oh my word! No way! When ever I see someone using their phone while driving I get all cross and make a "put the phone down" gesture (I do feel a little like Alan Partridge while doing so :) ). I wonder what a "put your mascara wand back into the tube and put it back in your make up bag" gesture would look like...

Oh my word! No way! When ever I see someone using their phone while driving I get all cross and make a "put the phone down" gesture (I do feel a little like Alan Partridge while doing so :) ). I wonder what a "put your mascara wand back into the tube and put it back in your make up bag" gesture would look like...

Also really stupid - they could blind themselves. Just get up a bit earlier, people!!!!

DYJHIW your size 10 shorts you bought last year are now to big and so you need to spend more money on getting some new ones.:(

I got sine nice shorts from primark for a couple of quid :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

twice in one week at a&e, same child different day. hit in the face by a 9 year old, bloody nose & swollen. luckily not broken. good job she has nursery photos tomorrow

Oh no! Xx

yup, saturday it was her front tooth and now her nose, not bad for a 4 year old lol. hopefully i wont be seeing that place again for a while

Taking kids until 3.45 instead of 4 lol! I do art club so it could be worse

DYJHIW you and your colleague are taking this and the VP walks in to the room at '3.30' asking if everything was ok? I start chatting away telling him everythings fine, only for him to tell us that the clock on the wall is wrong...it's now 3.55 and parents have been waiting for their kids eeek! The room was a MASSIVE mess and took us ages to clean grr!

Back