Don't you just hate it when....

Dyhjiw your husband never remembers conversations you have and you have to keep reminding him about stuff that you have already discussed and you really want to swear as he has forgotten something you were relying on him for next week but you don't want to get your knickers in a twist about it.

We have this same thing!!

Then he says I've never even told him in the first place when I know I have he just hasn't listened!!!

We have this same thing!!

Then he says I've never even told him in the first place when I know I have he just hasn't listened!!!
I think its most men! I am relying on him for next week when I am at the residential to sort kids for school etc and thought would check(AGAIN!) that he has sorted his hours so can pick up etc and he says I told him I would be back and he can't do it on the Friday....you will mate I've organised work and childcare round kids for 20 odd bloody years!

Dyhjiw your husband never remembers conversations you have and you have to keep reminding him about stuff that you have already discussed and you really want to swear as he has forgotten something you were relying on him for next week but you don't want to get your knickers in a twist about it.

snap...very annoying. like talking to brick wall

Same. I get the 'you never tell me anything' and then I normally throw something at him and we end up disagreeing!

In other news, I caught my OH using my straighteners to re iron the collar on his shirt the other morning. I was like what the hell are you doing? He said he does it all the time and if i ironed his collars down flat to start with he wouldn't have to! (How did I know it would be my fault and who on earth uses hair straighteners to do a bit of ironing!?) apparently getting the whole iron out is too much hard work. What a loon! X

In other news, I caught my OH using my straighteners to re iron the collar on his shirt the other morning. I was like what the hell are you doing? He said he does it all the time and if i ironed his collars down flat to start with he wouldn't have to! (How did I know it would be my fault and who on earth uses hair straighteners to do a bit of ironing!?) apparently getting the whole iron out is too much hard work. What a loon! X

Erm..........I may have been known to do this once or twice.

Only when something has got scrunched up in the wardrobe and I'm in too much of a rush. Has to do it to my daughters skirt on her summer dress the other morning xx

Erm..........I may have been known to do this once or twice.

Only when something has got scrunched up in the wardrobe and I'm in too much of a rush. Has to do it to my daughters skirt on her summer dress the other morning xx

Lmao that is hilarious. I have never thought / heard about it before. Lets just call it a creative means to an end? X

.... When decide to sort my video clips out on laptop. Need renaming, putting in different folders etc.. Anyway i have over 200 of just Jacob!! (hes 2 in 4weeks 2moro) didnt realize i have so many! Now kinda wish didnt start doing this but im a tidy freak / organizer with stuff on my laptop so must be done lol

dyjhiw someone is lying to your face and you know they are, and they think you have no idea! grrrrr.

dyjhiw someone is lying to your face and you know they are, and they think you have no idea! grrrrr.

that too p!$$es me off big time... Yet i find it hilarious other times when they actually think i believe there nonsense!!

Back