Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW youre awake most of the night tossing and turning because you feel sick and have tummy ache then you still feel bad when you get up but you have to go to work :( xx

:-( hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks hunny, I feel like absolute crap! :( felt sick all day at work and cant bring myself to eat anything as makes me feel worse! :( xx

Dyjhiw you're on a bus before it's even seven in the morning! Hours have gone up at work but I think day after bank holiday weekend was a harsh time to do it haha!

Yep I do that and am annoyed if there are more than a handful of people on MY bus!!! Where are they all going? Luckily most get off at the tube station. I get accustomed to my own personal seat!

Yep I do that and am annoyed if there are more than a handful of people on MY bus!!! Where are they all going? Luckily most get off at the tube station. I get accustomed to my own personal seat!

Aw haha! There were quite a few on mine - though like with yours most got off at the train station haha. Whereabouts in London are you? I lived in wood green/bounds green for six years :)

you wish you had more energy, thinking losing weight would have helped but no its made me feel worse. Awaiting a fasting blood test that I had done last thurs :/

When ur closest friend is moving away and you had to say bye :-(

Dyjhiw you are watching a day in the nhs with your son and theres a bit about sperm donors and the room and materials etc .....

Lol!! Is he embarrassed?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW - you exfoliate and moisturise and your holiday tan starts peeling making you look like a leper with vitiligo arghhhhh

Back