Don't you just hate it when....

Boyfriend agree's with you after WI that we both need to reign it in a little as putting on a little weight, so we agree to do it together, I even mentioned how much easier it will be for me if we're doing it together... so far today he's had a beer and a doughnut (and that's just what he's sat in front of me and had)
That's typical men!!
I hate it when having paid a heap of dosh I can't use my new comp properly! .. :argh:

That's typical men!!
I hate it when having paid a heap of dosh I can't use my new comp properly! .. :argh:

Ha even better while we were shopping today I saw some cadbury mini Ice-cream things which were 6.5 syns each, so I said ooo they're really good I'll pick them up for in the freezer over summer and he replied with ''well if your getting those I'm getting this'' picking up a tub of ben and jerrys... despite the fact that he had ben and jerrys last week while I had nothing. I'm on my own on this one by the looks of things.

Awww no :( what's wrong with it?

DYJHIW your body doesn't let you sleep in anymore :( friggin 6am on a Sunday is not what I want to see!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you have a kids party later between 2pm - 5pm !! and already you cant be arsed going

DYJHIW - A whole day is lost due to a stupid drinking binge the night before. Spent all day in bed yesterday and had no food

DYJHIW..... The weathers been rubbish and you are going to Blackpool for the day tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It never rains in Blackpool, well according to OH, he works from Blackpool & many a time he comes home & says beautiful sunshine in Blackpool all day & yet it's been raining here.

We're off to Formby Point geocaching in a little while & seeing as I've just got up I best get a riddle on!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYJHIW - A whole day is lost due to a stupid drinking binge the night before. Spent all day in bed yesterday and had no food

Can already feel that happening to my day! So wish alcohol didn't have this kind of aftereffect :/

Back