Don't you just hate it when....

Another teacher agreeing here! Been stuck at home with tummy bug last 2 days though, so will spend today picking up the pieces supply have left, tomorrow is our trip to the farm, then Friday we are having a picnic. Here's hoping for a quick few days!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the iron tablets you are taking are playing havoc with your stomach and your weight - so wont to give up right now

the iron tablets you are taking are playing havoc with your stomach and your weight - so wont to give up right now

Awwwwww, that's no good, if I cast my mind back Xyears!!! don't they make you constipated?

Awwwwww, that's no good, if I cast my mind back Xyears!!! don't they make you constipated?

Yup and that with black poo its funnnnnn NOT, have started taking lactulose stuff too and someone suggested linseed which I ma hoping my local sainsburys has later

DYJHIW you have your most stressful day ever since starting your new job :( Why on earth do senior staff think it's ok to let a trainee do every thing while they sit around deciding what they want on their next display board?! Kids are running around like crazy, one's lip is bleeding and two of them are pulling an old display down - don't you think it's time to get off your arses and do something?!

Eugh, rant over! :p

DYJHIW you have your most stressful day ever since starting your new job :( Why on earth do senior staff think it's ok to let a trainee do every thing while they sit around deciding what they want on their next display board?! Kids are running around like crazy, one's lip is bleeding and two of them are pulling an old display down - don't you think it's time to get off your arses and do something?!

Oh boy does that take me back to my days of working in a nursery!

your brave, i don't think I've got the patience for that type of stuff! Lol

DYJHIW news from overseas re family knocked you off the rails, had good first 13 weeks, WI tomorrow will be first gain - really thought emotional eating was under control - no it was hiding & returned with a vengeance - have eaten so much syn food, I will go to class tomorrow night, seek support and get back on those rails. Thankfully news on family is much better but my mind keeps saying what if. Ok off to find another mind!! Thanks for letting me moan :) xxx

your brave, i don't think I've got the patience for that type of stuff! Lol

Haha! It is pretty tough - the majority of the time it's fine, I can get on with it (I usually work with people who pull their weight work wise!) and it's nice cause I can get cuddles and watch all the cute things they do while I work, but this afternoon was with people who just don't understand the word 'teamwork'!

DYJHIW you have 5 ulcers in your mouth and they're extremely painful, my own fault for constantly biting the inside of my lip (been warned about it before) :(

DYJHIW you have 5 ulcers in your mouth and they're extremely painful, my own fault for constantly biting the inside of my lip (been warned about it before) :(

Get some Corsodol mouthwash Hun its brilliant x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back