Don't you just hate it when....

Freeeeeezing

DYJHIW you get in from work with a splitting headache and know you'll probably have to cook something from scratch (to make sure you stay on plan) rather than turn to the pizza delivery place! It's so tempting but I'm not going to give in!! :(

DYJHIW... Your OH insists on watching all of the flipping soaps every night!

Oh didnt know that, d'oh. Like I said I might not do those again. The pancakes were ok but thought they were quite erm whats the word stodgy or maybe thats cause I done a big one and ate it myself lol

Lady at my group did hers in a sandwich toaster sprayed in frylight - so I went & bought one - best buy in ages! :) xxx

Dyjhiw you go to get your purse out of your handbag at the checkout to pay for your shopping and its not in there :eek: fortunately it's dropped out in the car and not been taken or lost!

Glad you found your purse hun id have been beside myself with worry

What do you mean like one of them flat ones and used it like a flat hob thing? X

The one with triangles in, you pour magic pancake mix into the triangles (need to spray with frylight first top n bottom) shut lid, keep eye on them - when ready come out easily. Top with fruit & more yogurt or just fruit. £5 in Argos for small sandwich toaster £19 for large I got large as daughter likes them too xxxx

you are up at 5.15am on a Saturday :/

Back